Minion kid suite - Portofino Bay

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I thought I'd write up a little review of the room we had in case anyone was thinking of booking this room. The Minion kid suite is located at Portofino Bay hotel. We like to have separate spaces when we travel with the kids and this room set up gave everyone the privacy they needed.

upload_2018-7-20_16-55-3.png

The minion suite part is minion overload and the kids loved it. The beds are shaped like rockets and there are minions everywhere.

upload_2018-7-20_16-55-42.png

The door to the kid room.

upload_2018-7-20_16-56-7.png

upload_2018-7-20_16-56-22.png

upload_2018-7-20_16-56-38.png

upload_2018-7-20_16-56-54.png

This was our view out the window. It was gorgeous and we liked looking out. It was also nice seeing if the boats were running. One day we got back just before it down poured and we saw all the people running from the rain. We had a room on the second floor.

upload_2018-7-20_16-57-54.png

The bathroom was huge!

upload_2018-7-20_16-58-18.png

Our room was like a normal room at Portofino with a king size bed. It was really nice. The only complaint I have is the layout of the room. I feel like they needed a second bathroom in the kids room so they wouldn't have to keep coming into our room to go to the only bathroom. Plus it made it difficult getting ready in the morning since both kids are girls so lots of bathroom time getting ready!

But we really liked this room and would stay here again. We went the week of 4th of July.

Thank you for sharing

We all love to see pictures of the hotel rooms and the views from them.
I thought it would be nice to see them beyond what's posted on their website :) I know I like seeing people's experiences with the rooms. This room was really great.

Nice pictures!! Love all the minions:love: The PBH bathrooms are amazing!!
Thanks! The minions everywhere was awesome, if the beds weren't little twins I would have slept in there lol. The bathroom was so big! Definitely a big bonus for the room

The minions everywhere was awesome, if the beds weren't little twins I would have slept in there lol.

That's exactly what I was thinking! They should make the adult portion of the room a minion room too for us big kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter