Mini Minnie's 3rd trip! PTR

Aw I bet lol, I keep looking on eBay at iron transfers etc for the boys, thinking of jazzing up some hoodies etc as I know it will be cold and I can only seem to find tigger or pooh in their sizes in the shops lol x

figaro2 said:
Aw I bet lol, I keep looking on eBay at iron transfers etc for the boys, thinking of jazzing up some hoodies etc as I know it will be cold and I can only seem to find tigger or pooh in their sizes in the shops lol x

Try etsy they are brilliant.

How old are your boys I was in primary last week and they had toy story in all the age ranges right down from new born. X

tinks_1989 said:
Try etsy they are brilliant.

How old are your boys I was in primary last week and they had toy story in all the age ranges right down from new born. X

Oldest is 3 and youngest is 4 months, oldest has loads of toy story stuff but he wants scar and jafaar he says lol. He already has a drawer full of dlp tshirts. but it will be cold when we go so they will be under his coat/ hoody etc so won't be seen!
I've been looking for a disney snow suit for youngest but had no luck with that yet either lol x

Oldest is 3 and youngest is 4 months, oldest has loads of toy story stuff but he wants scar and jafaar he says lol. He already has a drawer full of dlp tshirts. but it will be cold when we go so they will be under his coat/ hoody etc so won't be seen!
I've been looking for a disney snow suit for youngest but had no luck with that yet either lol x

Ah yes I see what you mean dont get much from the villains in kids clothes.

Snow Suits best I could find

http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/produc.../61420&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

Will PM you if I find any more.

and this is too cute

http://www.mothercare.com/Disney-Mi...%20Mouse%20Red%20Dress%20Up&q=disney&q=disney

Aw wow I love those! I wish I had a girl now ;) I just looked at the boy version of that matalan snowsuit but it's baby blue, both my boys have ginger hair so baby blue washes them out, it's so difficult especially for the youngest (teddy) as the only colours that suit him are greens and greys and navy. he looks abit Ill in any other colour because he's so pale lol x

Aw wow I love those! I wish I had a girl now ;) I just looked at the boy version of that matalan snowsuit but it's baby blue, both my boys have ginger hair so baby blue washes them out, it's so difficult especially for the youngest (teddy) as the only colours that suit him are greens and greys and navy. he looks abit Ill in any other colour because he's so pale lol x

oh sorry for some reason i thought you had a girl. I think I just get distracted by the girly stuff lol

This is so cute for a boy

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/donald...can-be-personalised/mp/47649/1000116+1000772/

Just checked the weather quiet impressed with what I saw

78167561-149D-452A-8C63-E77702B4A3BC-2360-0000037006BF8C49_zpsd9869759.jpg

Hope it stays that way!

So some that have also seen my WDW PTR will have seen for a few weeks I tried to get my hands on a Cow (Fredia) Trunki. Well Fredia is packed and ready to go. I thought I would just share with you all what I have bought Elsie to keep her busy on the journey and bits to play with when we are back at the lodge.

Trunki-Frieda-The-Cow-Ride-on-Suitcase.jpg

Here's Fredia that is her official name from Trunki we didnt call her that

002_zps0d8b718b.jpg

You can see the little monster trying to nab her self something to play with.

We have here

Donald he is like a jibber jabber makes that funny noise when you shake him.
Storio - with Princess and Toy Story 3
Spinning Cinderella on a tube of sweets
Light up tiara on a tube of sweets
Minnie Mouse dummy
Light up and music Ariel wand
Jake and the Neverland pirates aquadoodle pad
Princess goody bag
Minnie Mouse aquadoodle pad
Tinkerbell and Mickey Mouse club house colouring books
Light up spinning helicopter with Minnie Mouse in it
Toy Story balloons
2 magic flannels
2 surprise eggs
Toy Story disc flickers :hyper: Dad will love this
Bouncy ball on a tube of sweets
Minnie Mouse purse
Pencil case full of crayons
Minnie Mouse glitter ball
Disneyland Paris restaurant playing cards
Mickey and Minnie wipes
Princess (real) camera
Surprise Toy Story bag
Minnie (toy) camera
Mickey and Minnie Sing a ma jig
Minnie Mouse phone

and yes...

003_zpsa36d2888.jpg

...it fits

and even Fredia has been Disneyfied

004_zps9fbbd9fd.jpg

Other Disney items

Elsie's snacks for the trip

008_zps6f8f2954.jpg

Elsie's new love is chocolate milk.

007_zps161fed4c.jpg

and her new lunch box and bottle. It wont just be full of chocolate all week :rotfl:

Just noticed you can also see Elsie's piece of chocolate on our bed! LOL

Can you adopt me?
Wow I love all Elsies swag, she is going to have the best time!
Where did you get the Cars choco milk from? DS would love it! Can I also get a PM with details on where you got Elsies costumes made up? I've never seen a Jessie as well made and spot on.
Arent trunkis the best, ours is battered and loved and goes everywhere!

kizzabel said:
Can you adopt me?
Wow I love all Elsies swag, she is going to have the best time!
Where did you get the Cars choco milk from? DS would love it! Can I also get a PM with details on where you got Elsies costumes made up? I've never seen a Jessie as well made and spot on.
Arent trunkis the best, ours is battered and loved and goes everywhere!

Ha ha just send the forms this way ;)

Cars chocolate milk asda £1 princesses are strawberry milk also £1 they had smoothies, yogurts, ordinary semi skimmed milk as well.

The trunki is marvelous we went to a family get together on Sunday and took it with us full of all her swag as you say ;) keeps her entertained! :) I'm hoping the new have to open bits will keep her entertained in the car.

PM in a sec I'm on my phone at the moment too complicated to copy and paste on here fat thumps and phones are not good! X

Lol dont tempt me with the forms!!

Its surprising what you can fit in the trunkis. Elsie will be a busy lady with all her bits and bobs. No Asda here unfortunately but we did find a few little bits yesterday on town and I'm raiding Tesco tonight (",) will have to try to stay under Ryanair's shoddy 15kg allowence for baggage. Eeek.

Also had a look at Disneybound. Its a-maz-ing.

So which dress will Elsie wear 1st?

Thanks a mill for the PM too.

Wow there's some great stuff there, funnily enough I was going to post a thread asking for ideas for goody bags for the car, I'm making the boys one and my friends little boy one who is also coming with us. You've given me some great ideas! I never thought about a lunch box but that's a great idea for my youngest because I'll need to carry some bits he can eat round. I'm not sure CS in the park will cut for him during the day lol unless I give him chips for a week. At night time he should be fine if we do buffets he can have some veggies etc x

kizzabel said:
Lol dont tempt me with the forms!!

Its surprising what you can fit in the trunkis. Elsie will be a busy lady with all her bits and bobs. No Asda here unfortunately but we did find a few little bits yesterday on town and I'm raiding Tesco tonight (",) will have to try to stay under Ryanair's shoddy 15kg allowence for baggage. Eeek.

Also had a look at Disneybound. Its a-maz-ing.

So which dress will Elsie wear 1st?

Thanks a mill for the PM too.

It really is as try don't look that big! I can't fit Duffy in there as we are taking Duffy back to Disneyland a small protest lol!! But I think he is secretly happy not to be stuffed in there lol!

Oh that's no good morissons tend have a few bits.

Elsie's dress schedule is lol

Tuesday we arrive so will just be ordinary clothes
Wednesday day time Aurora
Wednesday evening Minnie mouse
Thursday day time snow white
Thursday evening Mickey mouse
Friday day time Jessie dress
Friday afternoon we leave :( she will be in her Mickey mouse clubhouse out fit

figaro2 said:
Wow there's some great stuff there, funnily enough I was going to post a thread asking for ideas for goody bags for the car, I'm making the boys one and my friends little boy one who is also coming with us. You've given me some great ideas! I never thought about a lunch box but that's a great idea for my youngest because I'll need to carry some bits he can eat round. I'm not sure CS in the park will cut for him during the day lol unless I give him chips for a week. At night time he should be fine if we do buffets he can have some veggies etc x

If you wanted coloring books et w h smiths yesterday had buy one get one half price and in Disneystore at the moment they are reduced.

The range have odd bits and bobs.

Tesco if you have a tesco direct store they tend have a few bits in their party sections for party bags. As do toys r us

Funnily enough our £1 shop always has great bits and pieces in it.

Counter service just isn't Elsie's type of food she won't eat chips she loves potato but chips nope. I always take plenty of food for her because unless we go some where that serves pasta or jacket potato she won't eat lol!

Thanks every one!

Elsie's Jessie dress arrived YAY well I had to collect it from the post office! It's beautiful I love it just hope he weather is ok and she can actually wear it with out loads of layers.

All packed just waiting for bed time doubt I will sleep though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter