Mimi Wishes Brunch Buffet Menus

thartel

Earning My Ears
I know you can customize all the menus, so are you paying per item or as a set meal. For example, if I were to choose Salmon instead of chicken would the overall price be more. Is there a certain amount of items I need to have on the menu. I know the total food and beverage needs to total $100 per person, before tax an service charges. Will I receive an itemized bill with the price of each item, so I can see we're I may need to cut back in order to stay in budget?

There is no requirement on the number or type of items on your menu. You could just serve mashed potatoes if that's what you wanted! However, Disney will not provide you with an itemized breakdown of how much each individual item costs. It's a drag, but you basically have to go back and forth with the chef via your planner. You tell them what you want, they come back with a menu and a price. You tell them it's too expensive, they come back with an alternative. Often the best menus are created when the couple says "We want to spend $X and we want it to be X themed" and the chef is given free rein. They can come up with ideas you might not have thought of and keep it within the budget because they know what's expensive and what isn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter