Million dreams?

drakester

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if anyone has recieved any of the Dreams from the YOMD yet and if so what has it been? :sunny:

Hi drakster!!

There is a whole board set up for the Year of A Million Dreams. I am moving this reservation to that board; please check the YOAMD board for further replies.

We won a free trip to Star Wars Weekend, we're leaving on Tuesday, I'll let you know what happens!:cheer2:

My family all received special YOMD mouse ears that were only available through the YOMD givaways (not available in stores). We were really excited. During that same trip, we saw plenty of people with the YOMD fast passes.

We have had a few dreams.
-Sit down with a dream maker who provided a certificate and pixie dust at MK.
-Play find the Yeti with a dream maker at AK.
-Turnign on the Christmas Lights at DHS.

These were nice little dreams, but it would have been nice to get a golden fastpassv or spend a night in Cinderellas Castle.

Do come true...Esp during the Year of a Million Dreams....

Won the DVC membership, and my Disney vacations are free for the rest of my life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter