• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milk for toddler

TinkerKeeks

Mouseketeer
I am wondering where I will be able to get milk for my son when we arrive at the Pop, we are taking a late flight and won't be arriving to the resort until 11 pm. I have never stayed on property so I am unfamiliar, will there be a place there to buy milk at this time of night?
I looked into garden grocer but it says they only make deliveries until 9:00 pm so it doesn't look like that will be an option. Any suggestions?

Where are you staying? Several of the deluxe resorts (I know Grand Floridian and Polynesian, and there may be others) have 24 hour quick service restaurants. You would be able to get milk there. I think that most of the moderate and value resorts will have closed their food courts and gift shops.

You probably could just buy it at one of the locations at the airport as you are passing through.

I think the food court is open until midnight and reopens at 6:00 am. No food is available between midnight and the next morning.

You can still do a garden grocer order. Have them deliver as late as possible in the evening. The very able people at luggage services at the resort will store all your food appropriately, including putting the necessary foods into refrigerated or freezer storage.

Thank you everyone for your help. I decided to order from garden grocer, I didn't realize they would hold the delivery at the desk. Yay, problem solved :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter