Military tickets

Can you buy AFS tickets at the gate with Max Pass?
Yep. Just did it in June. They just add it onto the price of the pass (that is, there's no additional discount on the price of the Max Pass). So, +$45 for 3 day, and +$60 for 4 days.

Last edited:
Quick question on the whole, “subject to availability,” thing. Has anyone every been turned away for anything other than a cast member not knowing they can sell them there? Do they run out?

Quick question on the whole, “subject to availability,” thing. Has anyone every been turned away for anything other than a cast member not knowing they can sell them there? Do they run out?
I have never been denied because they sold out the tickets.

Just a reminder, they don't have them Dec. 21st through Jan. 1st during the changeover from 2019 to 2020.

If you’re staying on property, you can also buy the Military Salute tickets at check-in. That’s what we’ve done for the last few years, and we’re doing it again in a few weeks. We haven’t had taxes added to the tickets, just the room...
We're planning to stay on property and our sailor will get the tix on base. Does this affect the Magic Mornings each day? My agent told me we get one magic morning per day of our tix by staying on property, but the website reads differently: "For admission, each member of your travel party (ages 3 and older) must have a valid 3-day or longer Disneyland Resort theme park ticket purchased online. Tickets purchased at the Ticket Booth do not include the Magic Morning entitlement. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, please arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. "

Staying on property you will get Early Entry every day. "Magic Morning" is DL only for those with tickets 3 days or more (bought on line).

Any time you stay on Property you get "early morning" privileges i.e. Extra Magic Hour or Magic Morning regardless of what type of ticket media you have. They will ask to see a room key valid for that date at the ticket turnstiles.

Any time you stay on Property you get "early morning" privileges i.e. Extra Magic Hour or Magic Morning regardless of what type of ticket media you have. They will ask to see a room key valid for that date at the ticket turnstiles.
Thank you, that's great news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!