Military Tickets

Carrie Ellis

DIS Veteran
We would like to save money by purchasing tickets from the base near us. I would definitely wait until January to make sure the expiration date is fine for our trip (December 2019).

How do you think these will be handled since ticket prices are based on when and what day?

Anyone know or have found the answer?

We would like to save money by purchasing tickets from the base near us. I would definitely wait until January to make sure the expiration date is fine for our trip (December 2019).

How do you think these will be handled since ticket prices are based on when and what day?

Anyone know or have found the answer?
The discount is set for the year. I don’t believe it has any effect on the 2019 salute discount. Just make sure you avoid any blackout dates.

Thanks Capang! What I meant is WDW tickets that are not the salute ones. I just looked at the magic your way prices on the Military Disney tip page. The 8 day 2018 one is $417. I am wondering if we will able to buy these in 2019? I was planning on buying our tickets on base starting in January to save since I am buying 6 adult ones!

I would talk to your base ITT office. They can help with all the differences of the ticket options. If it’s a smaller office, they might need to order the tickets anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter