Military tickets fall 2021?

Wendysofftoneverland

Mouseketeer
Any word on Disney military discounts for later than September 26? Universal released an amazing deal through December, so the way it stands right now, we will be camping at Ft. Wilderness in October but going to Universal. I realize it is the WDW anniversary year, but I am still hopeful there will be some sort of discount.

asgaga

Mouseketeer
Military Disney Tips, just posted something happing right now with the tickets, and 2020 extended tickets cant be purchased atm.

kbeam

Don't get saucy with me, Bernaise.
I just read the article. The author says he BELIEVES there will be Salute tickets beyond 9/2021, but that the prices will be higher. Just waiting to see if Disney will still offer these or not.

kbeam

Just read it! Thank you! Hopefully, the prices don't go up TOO much.

MJ NH

Mouseketeer
I heard it may be a better deal since universal’s was already better.

• kbeam

Whew, great news!! Are child tickets same price, or is it just not posted? Thanks for letting us know.

Wendysofftoneverland

Mouseketeer
    While I am glad they are offering the Salute still, I stumbled across my receipt from 2015 today...$177 for a 4-day park hopper. Compared to $296 for fall 2021.

amador

Earning My Ears
    Does anybody know, if we buy tickets planning to go early Nov and we postpone to next spring, would the tickets still be valid?

• Leigh L

DIS Veteran
    @amador, the tickets for early November are good until just before the holidays (December 17th?). You should be able to apply the value to future tickets though and pay the difference.

Side note: IIRC we paid $99 for 4-day tickets in 2011. I think it was about half of what our friends paid, even with their employer discount.

RedSonya

Mouseketeer
    I have the new SOG order form and price list. I just want to make sure that the Stars and Stripes still includes park hopping. It doesn't explicitly indicate that we can hop, but I'm assuming so based on previous years.

1Goofy

Mouseketeer
    Similar question....I booked Shades of Green for June 2022...but looks like Stars & Stripes passes don't go out that far. Anyone know when they typically come out with the "new" promotion? I dont want to have a great affordable room and then not be able to get great affordable tickets and then no park reservations.... HELP

Wendysofftoneverland

Mouseketeer
    In recent normal years, military discounts for the following year were released the last half of September. There were a few years where I signed up for the Disney marathon but waited to make room reservations until the discount came out.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES