Military discount tickets via Mail Order

Unfortunately, that is only for military stationed in CONUS. I called both the AF and the Navy and both of them said they cannot/will not ship them to an APO.

My other choice was to have the tickets sent to a stateside address (relative/friend) and then have them ship them on to me.

Not a huge deal, I just wanted my AP in hand before checking in after the 10+ hour flight from Germany. But we'll just go to SOG in the morning...

Unfortunately, that is only for military stationed in CONUS. I called both the AF and the Navy and both of them said they cannot/will not ship them to an APO.

I am an obsessive planner and always have everything paid in full before the trip. Buying tickets ahead would make my vacation feel truly paid in full even though I would have the extra money for them and waited until after we arrived to purchase them. What I thought about was the horror I would feel if I bought them ahead of time only to find out half way into the flight that my tickets are at home. Not exactly easy to ask the pilot to turn the plane around. ;) It would be easier, cheaper and quicker to grab a short flight to go home for the tickets if I were CONUS, but when you live in Europe, it's another story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter