Milesource problems

mforbach

Mouseketeer
Today when doing Milesource clickfix I noticed there our 5 clicks that are not crediting. Cruise deals, Great milesource deals, Job options, Great travel sites, and Office say come back tomorrow. Also the 2 point question under travel is gone. Atleast they put a new 2 pointer under Homelife.

I noticed the same. Are you opening each link in a new window (right clicking)? They might be trying to stop multiple views.:rolleyes:

I was just at milesource and it said get travel sites give 0 miles and the other 4 were not even listed as possibilities. They may have been taking them down when you were there. I was able to get 21 points in click fix and 3 contest entries.

Did anyone else notice that the Award Miles that you get for Lucky Seven are different? Now you have to match two numbers to even get 1 AM! With all of the things that they are changing, will this program stick around? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter