• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MikeJ...Chicken pot pie?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
Hi Mike! You mentioned you have the best cpp recipe as found in WDW! Can you share with your fellow Canadians? I also miss Prime Time Cafe Pot roast.

Alas, no. It appears you were privy to only part of a conversation between myself and that stalker Cass ( >>^..^<< ) ;) following our recent trips to WDW. Cass picked up a nasty case of food poisoning from eating a tainted cpp at... where was it, Cass? and I made the comment that I had a cpp recipe that was to die for. After, of course, Cass had already been there, done that.

If you haven't already you need to read her trip reports - they are fabulous - even if I am portrayed in a somewhat questionable light. :teeth:

- Mike

In my excitement over food, I was hungry, I thought you were suggesting something tantalizing for meals! I will read those reports!!

Ahhh yes, the chicken puke pie incident
1puke.gif
1puke.gif
1puke.gif

That was true... it happened at Prime time Cafe.. and kept happening for the next 48 hours at every restroom in WDW :(

as for the rest of MikeJ's post
1liar.gif

>>^..^<<

It's a good thing I'm rather thick-skinned, or I'd be likely to take all of this personally. :worried:

- Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter