MIGHT Trade Candy Cauldron

Briar__Rose

Briar_Beauty on VMK
The title says all, folks! :woohoo:

Looking for Christmas furnishings, including Toy Soldiers, Presents, Ice, Snow Carpets, Fireplaces, Christmas Trees, White Snowman, Blizzard Beach Rocks, and Everest Tracks. Have any other Winter-appropriate items? Feel free to list them!

All offers will be taken into consideration and may be sent through PM or posted in this thread, but please keep in mind I only have one Candy Cauldron for trade and may not trade it, depending on the offers I receive. Good luck, DISers! :goodvibes

Evening bump!

Also, I'm about 95% sure I want to trade this, as I now realize I will be too busy around Christmas to earn credits for the buyables. ;)

I can offer:
1 Mickey Tree
1 Toy Soldier Red
1 Toy Soldier Green
1 Stack of Presents

I like your offer, cteddiesgirl. :thumbsup2

Through PM, I received a shopping spree offer worth 10K credits. I'd like to wait until the Christmas items are released prior to taking this into consideration.

Before making any decisions, I also want to see what others have in store for me, as a close friend of mine on VMK has received many Christmas furnishings with just one Candy Cauldron for trade in the past week. :goodvibes

So, any other takers? Keep the offers coming!

1 red Toy Soldier,
3 Presents,
5 Ice,
5 Snow Carpets,
1 Fireplaces,
1 Christmas Trees,

BUMP! :Pinkbounc

Nice offer, cat_herder! :thumbsup2 I still believe zeniff is in the lead, but I will make sure to take your offer into consideration, as well.

As long as we are on the topic, does anyone know how much the Christmas buyables were priced at last year? I want to be fair in considering each and every offer. Thanks in advance!

because you asked...
According to my database:
Mickey Christmas Tree 1000
Stack of Presents 250
Toontown Fireplace 1000
Toy Soldier Green 500
Toy Soldier Red 500

i am not making an offer, mainly because I do not have enough to offer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter