Midnight Masquerade Series

Feralpeg

Living and Loving Windermere!
I collect Disney villain dolls. As such, I was excited to see the new limited edition Midnight Masquerade Series on ShopDisney.com. There are only around 5,000 available of each doll in the series. In order to purchase one, you must register by doll. If selected, you get an email and are able to purchase the doll on a specified date. The only problem is that there are no prices listed. I can't find a price anywhere. I'd love to register for a chance to purchase, but not if the dolls are going for thousands of dollars.

I guess I could go ahead and register. Even if selected, you are not required to complete the purchase. The item appears in your shopping cart, but nothing says you have to buy it. I just hate to take the chance away from someone else if they are out of my price range.

Has anyone heard about this and have a ballpark as to the price per doll? Thanks!

Would you be taking a chance away from anyone, though? Wouldn't Disney just pick additional buyers to make the offer to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter