• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Midnight Buffets

Bobski5150

Earning My Ears
From all I've seen and read, I have not found anything documenting midnight buffets on Disney cruises.

Does Disney offer the midnight buffet, particulary on the Wonder 4 day cruise?

Thanks.

No, they do not offer a midnight buffet in the traditional cruise sense. There are late-night snacks available on all cruises, and there is a desert buffet on the 7-night cruise, but no midnight buffet is served on any of the sailings.

I recall a large late evening desert buffet on our 4 night Wonder cruise in August. I think it was served around 10:30 or 11:00. Just looked - didn't try anything - but it looked like there was a lot of variety.

Other than the spread that evening, the snacks they had in the evening were not the best. Probably better getting something from room service.

When were on the Wonder in September, they did a pretty large dessert buffet on Monday night, during the deck party, while we were in Nassau.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter