Mid to Late September Photo Pass Share

I just sent you a PM with my contact information. Let me know if there's any problem in receiving it.

I'm still waiting on pm's from aawang and ytown818. I'll pm them in case they haven't seen this thread. If I don't hear from them in the next few days I'll open up the slots for someone else.

Hi everyone.
I apologize but I won't be joining this group. I was on a list for another group and they have accepted me.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
I hope you all have a wonder trip.
Jenn

Hi everyone.
I apologize but I won't be joining this group. I was on a list for another group and they have accepted me.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
I hope you all have a wonder trip.
Jenn

No worries

me, me, me!! I'm going 10.11 - 18. Can I be a part of your photopass share?? :goodvibes

me, me, me!! I'm going 10.11 - 18. Can I be a part of your photopass share?? :goodvibes

Someone else actually emailed me 10 mins before you posted! I still haven't heard back from the other two who originally said they wanted in so if I don't hear from them in a few days then your definitely the first to have their spot!

Just curious, but if our share ends on Oct.10 and DVs vacation doesn't start until the 11th, how would that work?

Just curious, but if our share ends on Oct.10 and DVs vacation doesn't start until the 11th, how would that work?

Oh thanks! I didn't catch that was October! I saw 11-18th and just assumed September! Yeah...that totally wouldn't work.

DVCajun - because of the deadlines Disney gives us to use the cards yours would put the people going in early September at a disadvantage. So we're keeping this photopass share group for people going the month of September.

can't do pm yet. will try to post as many as fast i can , then pm you my email ifno. yes, i like to join.

thanks.

I'm going 9/15-10/4. Thought I was in a group, but apparently I am not, so I would love to get on this if I can. I am a single mom and it would be great to have pics with ds and myself!

Ok guys...I updated in the original post. We're waiting on one more person to respond and I'll probably give them until the end of the week since there isn't any major hurry. We've got 5 on the waiting list. Once I get the final group together I'll send out emails for the cost and the email showing a photopass has been purchased. Thanks guys for making this a successful group so far!

I am also interested in doing this. Even if I am only on the waiting list.
Going Sept 21 - 28.
One question though, will everybody's pics be on the disc we receive or just our own? Sorry if I didn't understand that part.

Here's the status for everyone.

melcan dropped out

here's who I got payments from so far

aawang
Goofy4themouse
DonaldTutter
Brer Shay
ldrprn
nicolelwc
msfredna
ytown818

waiting on amazingx3

pjuptom, since melcan dropped out you have her spot if you still want it!

I just sent out emails to everyone. Let me know if you have any questions or didn't get the email!

I do still want it but didn't get an email from you. My user name is actually pjupton and I will send you a PM with my email. Thanks!

Hey Hink why am I not on this list. I answered the PM and you said you would email me with details later. Should I look for another share group ????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter