Mid-Atlantic Roll Call

TeresaBelle.. where are you near Charlottesville. That is home for me... well, actually Madison (Syria) but stay in C-ville when I get home.

I'm actually south of C'ville...Nelson County...Schuyler.

Hi all! I'm MJ. I just moved from Northern Maryland to Northern Virgina a few months ago. Love being close to DC... hate the traffic!!

I actually just posted a question on the community board re: wedding locations in Northern Virginia or Northern Maryland (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2262876).

I'd love your opinions!

Thanks,

Got a PM about the link. Great idea. I'm in Roanoke, VA. It is always fun to find people on the boards from this area. I know there are a lot of Disney fans here! I see the antenna toppers and license plate badges all over town. As a matter of fact, I work with two other Disney lovers.

So far it looks like I'm the only one in West Virginia, got the whole state to myself!!! Plenty of Disney lovers around though as I always seem to be planning someone's trip at any given time. I'm starting to wonder if I should be getting commission.

Forgot to post my name before, it's Kendra.

Quite a few of us from the Charlottesville/Richmond area!

thank you everyone for participating in this thread. If anyone has any plans for local meets. Maybe an End of Summer BBQ? just let me know :) I would not mind PM everyone locally or you can do it yourself as well using the list. Thanks

Wow, lots of folks from VA joining this thread. I will probably be adding my name from Baltimore in a few months, however, meets should probably go on the meets thread so others who might want to join in can. This way they will see the meets.

Wow, lots of folks from VA joining this thread. I will probably be adding my name from Baltimore in a few months, however, meets should probably go on the meets thread so others who might want to join in can. This way they will see the meets.

They can start a meet thread in the meets forum and i'll just link it incase the thread gets drowned.

:lmao: I see where I have ******* for my name on the first post for this thread - sorry, I left my name off. I'm Virginia from Virginia! :laughing: (really..) :)

Thanks again OP.:thumbsup2

:lmao: I see where I have ******* for my name on the first post for this thread - sorry, I left my name off. I'm Virginia from Virginia! :laughing: (really..) :)

Thanks again OP.:thumbsup2

doh.gif

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter