Microwave at the Poly?

kayjaybe

Mouseketeer
Are there any "public" microwaves at the Poly? We are NOT staying club level.

I noticed that one of the approved snacks at the Poly is Act II popcorn. I was thinking that bringing some of our own bags of microwave popcorn would be easy to pack...but obviously, I would need someplace to pop it.

We don't need/want a microwave for the room just for this purpose, so I was wondering if there was a common one in one of the food courts or something.

I know they have them in the food court at Pop! so I would only assume they'd have them at the high dollar resorts (but you know what they say about assuming!)

On the resort website at Disney.com, it says they're available by request (doesn't say anything about an additional fee)

There is a 'public' microwave in Captain Cooks (QS) at the Polynesian. When you enter Captain Cooks it is located on the far left side next to the toaster over and condiments. Lots of folks use it to nuke microwave popcorn and warm up various items.

Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

Just what I was looking for. :)

I was planning to pack some snacks and microwave popcorn is about the most compact thing I can think of to pack.

popcorn::

Yes, they have microwave & toasters. We throw a couple of bags of bagels in our luggage & use the toaster in Capt. Cooks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter