MIcki 7337 will be missed

Stitch1231

Earning My Ears
Hello all
My wife Marge AKA micki7337 has finally lost her almost 5 year battle with IBC; inflammatory Breast cancer. On 9/4/10 at 00:42 she succumb to the disease.
She was taken from us too soon. She will be missed by our 3 children and myself; especially.

Right now she is probably doing what she loved to do in life and that is talk Disney. If I know my wife she is probably talking up a storm with Walt, Roy O., Fess and Roy E. asking them about all the things that Walt wanted to do but didn't etc.
Next Time the Family goes to WDW we will be sad, least I will Because I will miss all the fun we had together in WDW. I know she will be looking down onus when we are there and when it rains we will know she is crying tears of joy. watching us having fun at the place she loved.
So I will miss you and will always love you.

So sorry.

I have a friend who fought IBC. One day, I hope that they find a cure and we won't have to lose our loved ones this way.

:hug:Hugs and prayers to your family at this time.

Hello all
My wife Marge AKA micki7337 has finally lost her almost 5 year battle with IBC; inflammatory Breast cancer. On 9/4/10 at 00:42 she succumb to the disease.
She was taken from us too soon. She will be missed by our 3 children and myself; especially.

Right now she is probably doing what she loved to do in life and that is talk Disney. If I know my wife she is probably talking up a storm with Walt, Roy O., Fess and Roy E. asking them about all the things that Walt wanted to do but didn't etc.
Next Time the Family goes to WDW we will be sad, least I will Because I will miss all the fun we had together in WDW. I know she will be looking down onus when we are there and when it rains we will know she is crying tears of joy. watching us having fun at the place she loved.
So I will miss you and will always love you.

:hug:, Sending hugs and prayers your way, May you always have the memories to comfort you and hold you in a special way. My condolences:flower3:

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your happy Disney memories will keep you comforted until you see her again some day.

So sorry to hear of your wife's passing. She is in good company. Peace be with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter