Mickey's Very Merry Xmas

We are debating the same thing but are leaning toward doing it as we also arrive on the 11th! B
We are leaning toward doing it because we are at BLT then, and it’s so convenient.

I wish they had the narrators for CP listed.

We are leaning toward doing it because we are at BLT then, and it’s so convenient.

I wish they had the narrators for CP listed.

We are hoping to do that as well! We are VGF first night and move to RIV for the next few nights!

For MNSSHP the DVC discount was $10 but had no Oct dates. UT had around $8 discount that included Oct. Right now only one date is left, Fri Oct 21 and it saves $9 over WDW site pricing.

Of the lovely decorations, shows, the parade, I confess to enjoying watching the snow fall along Main Street after dark most of all.

Sometimes, the little things seem more Disney to me than the glitz and glitter.

Definitely worth it for that feeling of an old-time Christmas.

We have a BLT theme park view room on one of the MVMCP nights. Better to go to the event or view the fireworks from the room?

We have a BLT theme park view room on one of the MVMCP nights. Better to go to the event or view the fireworks from the room?
Well, it's free from the room, but you won't be able to see the projections on the castle or watch the parade, or enjoy the rides, character meets, snow on Main Street or the Holiday treats.

When we go to a party, we don't leave until after the fireworks. But only you can decide if the price of the party is worth it.

We decided to buy tickets for the party.
Us, too. Every year, I choke on the price and say we are not going, but we end up going anyway, LOL. Love the Christmas parade and the special fireworks.

Us, too. Every year, I choke on the price and say we are not going, but we end up going anyway, LOL. Love the Christmas parade and the special fireworks.
Now I have to decide if we’re going to pay to get into MK on the 30th. We like to have lunch at LLT, then go right outside to see the parade one last time and in daylight.

1664634100817.jpeg

Well, it's free from the room, but you won't be able to see the projections on the castle or watch the parade, or enjoy the rides, character meets, snow on Main Street or the Holiday treats.

When we go to a party, we don't leave until after the fireworks. But only you can decide if the price of the party is worth it.
We also decided to purchase the tickets. Thanks!

How long does it typically take tickets to sell out? Debating between Friday 12/2 and Sunday 12/4. Not sure how long I have to make that decision?

How long does it typically take tickets to sell out? Debating between Friday 12/2 and Sunday 12/4. Not sure how long I have to make that decision?
I think having the MNSSHP sell out while it was still September makes it difficult to give you a definite answer. Maybe you probably have through October to make the decision.

We bought ours already for Sunday the 11th.

I think I’m going to hold off buying MVMCP until after my MNSSHP dates - just in case one of those ends up getting rained out or I can’t attend for some reason and I need to get a ticket credit…I know it’s a gamble that my nights could be sold out by then - but there’s 4 different Christmas party dates I could try for and if that doesn’t work out, I’m ok with missing it…

Crazy that three dates have already sold out. The first day typically sells out first. I luckily purchased the night we wanted two days before it sold out. That is a holiday weekend this year so that may have some impact. I miss the $79 tickets….

facebook twitter