• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Surf's Up Breakfast @ PPH: photos w/Mickey on PhotoPass+?

VandVsmama

DIS Veteran
I am crying a little bit inside because earlier today, DH said that he doesn't want to go to Disneyland next year for our annual trip! :sad: He wants to do a southwest road trip instead. Preferably next fall during the kids' fall break in October.

Ok, ok...I'll turn it into a real life Carsland Radiator Springs road trip. :car: DH wants to go to Zion National Park and we can go to Monument Valley at the Navajo Nation.

So since we will likely NOT be going to Disneyland next year, I'm thinking of adding a character breakfast at the PPH the morning of our check out day / travel day. We will have a PhotoPass+. For the photos that they take of you with Mickey at the beginning before you're seated...can you get those added to a PhotoPass+?

If you have Photopass Plus, you get the prints and can add them to Photopass by entering the numbers from along the edge of the prints, or off the ticket that comes with them.

Don't despair about a tour of the Southwest though. It's an amazing area that everyone should see at some point in their lives. Zion is awesome, but it's barely in the top 5 of my favorites there. Don't miss Bryce Canyon (not far from Zion) and definitely don't miss Arches National park. I love both of those even more than Zion.

Monument Valley is cool, but you need to take a tour to see much. The mittens are viewable from the visitor center, but the rest of the park really requires a tour.

I have a fair number of photos from the Utah/Arizona National Parks in my album here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/28159731@N02/albums/72157644715820369

Yes! You get the printed photos, plus the PP photographer will scan your PP+ card and some extra/other poses will be added to your account. It was great!

Yes. In July, we got 2 poses with pur photo pkg and 5 different poses on our pp+ card.

Do you get physical prints for all character meals that PP+ works with, like Goofy's Kitchen too? I had no idea about this but seems like its even better value than I previously thought if that is the case.

But if I've already purchased the PhotoPass+, do I also have to spend the $30 for the character meal photos?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter