Not open for further replies.

Roller Coaster Gal

♥ Summer Love... ♥
Newsletter said:
pirateprincess2.gif

VMK's Pirate and Princess Party

5:30-8:30 PM PST
3/6, 3/11, 3/14

Dress up as a Pirate or a Princess and join us for a swashbuckling good time. Just look for the rooms titled VMK's Pirate and Princess Party and join our HOST as they lead players in dance, sing-alongs, trivia contest and even more merriment! HOST will have a bounty of prizes at the ready, so drink up me hearties, yo ho!

pirateprincess.jpg

Get the Pirate and Princess Pin - it's on sale ONLY during the event times above and only at it's a small world Imports!

Woot! But why did they have to make it so late in the day? :[

Woot! But why did they have to make it so late in the day? :[

Or.... when does it have to be so early when West Coasters haven't made it home from work yet to get in line.

Or... why does it have to be in the middle of the night for our friends in Europe.

Or......

No matter what time they pick, there will be people that can't make it. The ONLY way to accommodate everyone is to have multiple times of the same event. Sadly, with a free game, I don't see that happening.

isnt that when the party is actually occuring at WDW?

I think that's when it start. Or somewhere around that time. You know I'll be on no matter what. :thumbsup2

Thanks for Posting this. I never check the newsletter. I have to start checking it more often and make it a habit. :goodvibes

Dress up as a Pirate or a Princess and join us for a swashbuckling good time. Just look for the rooms titled VMK's Pirate and Princess Party and join our HOST as they lead players in dance, sing-alongs, trivia contest and even more merriment! HOST will have a bounty of prizes at the ready, so drink up me hearties, yo ho!

They want us to drink up so we can act silly for the HOSTs ;) I think I took that the wrong way :rotfl:

Hi,

So very cool but a nightmare to get into. I can see long lines not moving and people getting in and not leaving. I hope the hosts devise a plan to move the crowd out like Hula use to do. After 10 minutes she use to make everyone leave then let the rope down for the next batch to come in. It will be very interesting to see how this pans out and what people think.

Bug

I think the pirate and princess pin looks so much cooler than the prince and princess pin
I agree. Neat new pin. It's like a cross between the Prince/Princess Pin and the Jolly Roger Pin.

I hope this new pin is tradeable :goodvibes
Since it's buyable, I should think it will be. I wonder if it will be the traditional 500 credits or something more (less? nah).

Or.... when does it have to be so early when West Coasters haven't made it home from work yet to get in line.

Or... why does it have to be in the middle of the night for our friends in Europe.

Or......

No matter what time they pick, there will be people that can't make it. The ONLY way to accommodate everyone is to have multiple times of the same event. Sadly, with a free game, I don't see that happening.

Maybe just poking fun at the earlier complaints on another thread about missing a single event? ;) That was my guess. Unfortunately for me, I will be working during all three of the events. As many of us keep saying over and over, you'll make some events and miss some. That's why when VMK has events during the day on weekdays, it accomodates some who miss the night events. Don't expect to make them all and be happy with the ones you do get into. :)

you know dont rule that out.

First my disclaimer: I am usually wrong @_@

With Host Harmony coming on... they could be adding shifts. I asked her if she would be doing events next month and she responded with something to the effect of I dont know when I will start doing events.

Now I didnt want to be pushy so i left it at that. I did take it that she will be added to the schedule eventually. So maybe they are going to add events?!?!

Stay tuned...

I am very glad to read HOST_Phinny is hosting this event, she usually is very good at keeping the lines moving. This event sounds a lot like the Green Day Party HOST_Hula did last year (which was very fun and enjoyable). :)

There's queues for small world imports now.. for this? Why weren't there lines when
most other stuff were released? lol

LOL, that is too funny. I mean i can see lines for Shrunken Neds on presidents day, but not for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!