Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party

sweetpea813

Earning My Ears
I just noticed we are going to be at MK on a night offering MNSSHP. So I am not really sure how this works. Do I have to buy an extra ticket for this event on top of my park admission??

It is what they call a hard ticket event, you will need to buy a party ticket if you want to go the party. The party starts at 7 and they will ask you to leave if you don't have a ticket, or if you want to save your park ticket you can get in with the party ticket at 4, at least that's been the practice in the past. We went last year and it was a lot of fun but I'm not sure we would take all of our kids only because it would be about 250 for the 6 of is to go. You can use it as a night out of the park. Maybe a character meal at The grand or a resort activity. Or if you were planing to do it the hoop dee do review, also expensive but so worth it in my opinion.

It is what they call a hard ticket event, you will need to buy a party ticket if you want to go the party. The party starts at 7 and they will ask you to leave if you don't have a ticket, or if you want to save your park ticket you can get in with the party ticket at 4, at least that's been the practice in the past. We went last year and it was a lot of fun but I'm not sure we would take all of our kids only because it would be about 250 for the 6 of is to go. You can use it as a night out of the park. Maybe a character meal at The grand or a resort activity. Or if you were planing to do it the hoop dee do review, also expensive but so worth it in my opinion.

So I can go at 4:00 and not pay for a full admission ticket also? I bought the party tickets yesterday for Sept 9. Thanks for your help!

So I can go at 4:00 and not pay for a full admission ticket also? I bought the party tickets yesterday for Sept 9. Thanks for your help!

Correct, if you go at 4pm or later you need only the party ticket for admission.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter