Mickey's not so scary Halloween party

JessNewbs

Mouseketeer
I am visiting Disney World September 2013, my son insists that Mickey's not so scary Halloween party is a must! Our travel agent we have contacted wants to flip our trip around (as we are travelling all over USA) which will put us in Disney World at the latest September 6th to 15th, just wondering if anybody can tell me if the Halloween party usually features on these dates? We really don't want to miss it!!

Wow 2013 is a way off. We will there Sept 2012 and I have been doing a bit of research. Based on the last two years, Disney has had the night of Joy on the weekend after Labour day and the first Halloween party on the next Tuesday. My guess is that the first party will be the Tues 10th Sept 2013 and then every Friday and Tuesday after that.

Regards
George

Thanks for the tips, we have to be well organised. It is our first overseas trip from Australia and I am also a super organised person!

we went to MNSSHP on the 13th September last year and that was the very first party. So you might be lucky!

touringplans.com predict when the parties will be and then update once confirmed by Disney so you could check to see what they say for 2013.

on the dvd that disney will send you if you ask - she says it would be early Sept.

to my knowledge the earliest it ever started was middle of Sept.

would try to be at WDW in Oct if possible. the problem with Sept is it is generally only once a week (maybe twice) - so the crowds can be larger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter