Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

jeepinweezle

Earning My Ears
Hey there folks,

My girlfriend and I (both late 20's) are going to Disney in mid September and were thinking about going to this event. Is it worth it to go to without kids? We just did not want to drop the $100 if it was not worth it. Thanks for all your help.

I'm 25 and I went last year for the first time with a party of all adults....

Totally worth it. Every penny.
If you go on Halloween night don't forget to dress up!~

My 20 year old daughter are going on September 14th. We've never been before before but from what I hear, it's worth every penny :)

We've only ever been with our kids, but if we had the chance to go by ourselves we absolutely would!!! In my opinion MNSSHP has the best special event parade and fireworks (well...the Pirate & Princess Party fireworks were better, but they don't have that anymore so...)! The ride of the Headless Horseman is also cool and the Villains show on the castle stage is great! There are two places where they have live DJ's playing current music (one in Fantasyland and one in Tomorrowland) with Disney characters dressed in their costumes. There are TONS of kids dancing, but just as many adults as well! :cool1: I have been to all of the parties and MNSSHP is by far my favorite! I say go for it!

We're a couple in our early 30's with no children. We had a blast last year at the party and are definitely looking forward to it again this year. I think you'd be amazed at the number of adults without children having fun!

I am going with my family, DD will dress up of course but since we are not going on halloween will we be the only adults dressed up? The tickets say "children are encouraged to dress up" what about me?

I am going with my family, DD will dress up of course but since we are not going on halloween will we be the only adults dressed up? The tickets say "children are encouraged to dress up" what about me?

We went on the first night last year (Sept 4th I believe) and there were TONS of adults dressed up! It was so hot that we all decided on matching tie dyed Mickey head t-shirts done in orange, but if it would have been cooler outside I would have loved to have dressed in costume!

We had a wonderful time at the party. It was my DH, DD23, DD20 and I. Definitely worth it for us. We got to ride our favorite rides multiple times without long waits, waited 45 minutes to get our picture with Cap'n Jack but that was worth it, lots of character interaction, and enjoyed being able to wear our costumes.

we went two years ago with our kids, but DH and I had as much fun as they did. It was really great getting to meet the characters w/o the hot sun beating down!

You will not be disappointed! IT is so much fun and since it is a hard ticket event the lines are short.

Don't forget that you can enter MK at 4pm on the day of the party with your tickets. You might want to plan a pool day and not use up one of your days on your hopper pass.

We went two years ago with our children, and I would definitely go without them! The atmosphere is totally transformed with all of the decorations, music, costumes, and the characters' costumes. We stayed until the park closed, and because a lot of people left earlier with young children, we were able to ride a ton of rides with little to no wait the last hour and a half. :cool1:

My wife and I go and have fun! Great shows, parade and the best fireworks of all of them! With a lower crowd number, you can o on alot of rides with short wait times! And there are special events, like at the Haunted Mansion - get the photo pass there and they touch up the pic with the ghosts, etc.. They had a story teller at HM last year and she was funny!!! Oh yeah, there's too much candy also. It's a blast!!!!!!:thumbsup2:cool1:

I'm going with some of my girlfriends and we're totally dressing up! (October 1st). It'll be my first time, but my friends were there for it two halloweens ago and LOVED it. I'm SO looking forward to it. As of right now, we're going to be girls from Peter Pan - Tiger Lilly, Wendy, and Tinker Bell!

My husband and I took the 6 year old nephew last year. I think we ended up liking the party more than he did. I think my husband enjoyed the attention he received in his costume. All the work he put into it was worth it. I am hoping to talk my two teenage nieces into going on October 1st. With all the positive reviews, I think it will be easy to persuade them.

Hubby's costume:

DSCN1764.JPG

Hey there. I think It would be better to go out without kids . Having party and celebrating it !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter