Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Central 2004!!!!!! =0)

For those of you who have not made a PS at LTT they do require a credit card to hold to PS. You can cancel up to 48 hours prior to without being charged.

Kilee ... thanks for the tip! We got PS for 5:25 on the 26th. That was the earliest they had for a party of 6. I am going to call back at the 90 day mark and see if I can get one earlier.

For the Creative People DD who will be 4 wants to be Jessie from Toy Story 2 for MNSSHP. I was thinking about taking a denim skirt and adding fringe to it and I can improvise on the shirt, but what do I do about the shoes????? I can't have her walking around in cowgirl boots all night. I need some suggestions on how to incorporate comfortable shoes into the mix. Or do you think a plain pair of white keds maybe decorated with rhinestones would do the trick?

This is a trip of a few firsts for us.....

First time for Nana and Pop to WDW

First time for DS (who will be 1)

First time going to MNSSHP

First time eating at Liberty Tree Tavern

First time satying at Marriott Grande Vista

dpic is ABSOLUTELY right about getting your pictures taken first thing.We always do this so we have it out of the way and look "fresh" for our photo!Lines aren't bad then either.

Kilee...I remember you doing that last year! That's a great tip too!

I'll try and get the date who's going thing in the next week or two and add it up at the top! :D

Originally posted by jcemom
For those of you who have been to MNSSHP, do you think it would be worth going twice (with a 3 year old)? We don't get to go until next year (wish it was this year!), but we will be there (DD and I) for 8-10 days and based on last year and this year, we should be there for the first two MNSSHPs. Would it be worth it to go to both? What do you think?
You bet! We go twice each time we go. We love it because MK at night with little crowds, fireworks, two parades, and all the candy you can eat, is the BEST. As stated earlier, many times we didn't even need to get off of rides. Last time, we rode BTMR four times before getting off (we could have ridden more, but 4 was enough). Simply, it's our favorite experience at WDW.

One caution---the light crowds will forever spoil you.

Myself, mom, DD and DS will be there on 10/31. Can't wait!!:p

Thought I would let everyone see what my DD will be dressed as:
f8d00650.jpg

I think my DS is going to be the mirror.

Hope to see many Disers there.

Originally posted by maciec
For those of you who have not made a PS at LTT they do require a credit card to hold to PS. You can cancel up to 48 hours prior to without being charged.

I did not have to provide a CC for my PS at LTT when I booked it Saturday and I've eaten there before MNSSHP before and didn't have to provide a CC then either.

Thanks so much Baloo for starting this thread! ::yes::

This is our first time going to the party! And we are so excited, we can hardly wait! :Pinkbounc We will be going to the party on the 14th, I hope to see some of you there! I am going to dress up as ::MinnieMo and my parents said they are to old to dress up. :( I on the other hand say you are never to old to dress up, especial when you are at Disney( the happiest place on EARTH)! But I think I can talk my parents into wearing some Disney Halloween t-shirts!

I have a question, does anyone know if they sell any exclusive merchandise at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? I saw Baloo posted somthing about you could get a t-shirt, but I was wondering if they had anything additional to that.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by zen1
I have a question, does anyone know if they sell any exclusive merchandise at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

Last year they sold pins that were exclusive to the MNSSHP night. Every party night had a different pin design. You had to show your wristband and were allowed to purchased a max of two pins per guest.

Originally posted by beattyfamily
I did not have to provide a CC for my PS at LTT when I booked it Saturday and I've eaten there before MNSSHP before and didn't have to provide a CC then either.

Me either -- and I asked about the cc AGAIN when I called to purchase the mnnshp tickets, and was told AGAIN by another CM that it was not necessary. Now, I know that obviously some CM's seem to be requiring it, and thanks to those trying to give us a head-up on that, but I find it hard to believe those of us who weren't "carded" would not have our PS's when the time comes. :rolleyes:

okay i have a question

why is everyone worried about getting a PS for MNSSHP nights

we will not be in MK the day of the party until right before or at least that was the plan

is it better to do MK that day and stay for the party???

it looks like we will be ther on the 3rd

although our last night in Fla is the 8th so that may be a great way to close the trip???

any suggestions?

Originally posted by beattyfamily

I didn't have to provide a CC either. I made a PS for LTT for 5:45 on 10/3 a couple of days ago, and I have called back 3 times to ask about this (keep seeing posts that say I need CC), and all 3 times I was told that I did NOT need to supply a CC for our PS. Has anyone else been told that they DO need one?

Originally posted by lasmickey
I didn't have to provide a CC either. I made a PS for LTT for 5:45 on 10/3 a couple of days ago, and I have called back 3 times to ask about this (keep seeing posts that say I need CC), and all 3 times I was told that I did NOT need to supply a CC for our PS. Has anyone else been told that they DO need one?

Yeah, I called too after reading that. The CM said no need for CC. She said the ONLY time they need a CC is on a holiday or CRT, PSB and Fantasmic package.

I have read of 2 people who had to provide a CC. I think the confusion lies with the CM and where they 'find' the screen to be able to book LTT so early...it's under 'special events', which kind of makes sense since MNSSHP is a 'special event' BUT the PS at LTT is not a 'special event'. It's just an opportunity to book LTT now while buying your party tickets. They've been offering this PS with the party for years and have never required a CC to hold it.

Maybe I had to provide a cc because we are a party of 6?

I just called 1-407-WDisney....

The CM who answered was helpful, and even transferred me over to dining to make my PS at LTT.

I DID have to provide a cc to hold the reservation. But I'm going on Halloween and that actually IS the holiday. Maybe that's the difference for some?

Originally posted by cascadecupcake
I DID have to provide a cc to hold the reservation. But I'm going on Halloween and that actually IS the holiday. Maybe that's the difference for some?

Nope, I'm going on Halloween for the second time and never had to provide a CC for the PS...only for the party tickets.

I still think it's the CMs who are just a bit confused.

Make sure you tell them you are going to the NSSHP. I tried making a PS through DVC Member Services and they couldn't do it. Then I called Disney Dining and was told that it was too early. WHen I told them people on the DIS board had theirs already for MNSSHP the woman became snippy and told me I should have said I had special tickets.

We are now eating at 6:35 on Oct 26 with a party of 6 and did not have to give a CC to hold it.

Can't wait to get there

Judy:earsgirl:

First-timer to MNSSHP.

Want to do LTT as well on the 3rd.

What is the EARLIEST dinner reservation I could get and then stay in the park for the party?

I have hoppers and DON'T WANT to use them this day, so I want to get in the EARLIEST and then stay for the party with the tickets to MNSSHP.

Any advice from those who might've done this?

Thank you so much for including this info all in one place...it is very informative!:sunny:

Hi Molly,
I've read that you can enter the park as early as 4pm with your MNSSH-party ticket. We're planning on eating at the LTT on both party nights that we'll be there. On one day, we'll just enter the park at 4pm and then go to Ltt for our 5:20 PS. I'm not planning on burning a park hopper ticket on that day. Have fun!

Was finally able to get tickets for the 28th today, the computer would not allow that date since sales opened up. I also have LTT PS at 5:00, I changed them from 6 to 5 today and was asked for a credit card this time, but not the first time, I think I matters which CM you get.

My kids will be dressing up, not sure about adults yet.

J

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter