Mickeys Mix Magic with Fireworks now almost every day...

Steven G

DIS Veteran
Previously, the fireworks part was missing during the week starting April 29th, but now all the MMM shows indicate fireworks, including my stay April 30 to May 2, and most of the days in May as well.

Do you know if there are any fireworks type reservations -- special seating? Last time I looked (same timeframe of your stay), there was not anything.

Do you know if there are any fireworks type reservations -- special seating? Last time I looked (same timeframe of your stay), there was not anything.
No, Disneyland doesn't have any of that sort of thing. The only reserved viewing are VIPs (tour group people or Club 33). If you do a Fantasmic Dining Package for the first show, you can stay in that general area to watch the fireworks. It's not the perfect spot, but they do the projections on the water screens and you can see the fireworks over Big Thunder Mountain.

There is the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge, which is seating, and which offers a "view" (disney calls it a "glimpse") of the fireworks, but I wouldn't count that as a great view, it's quite far, and you can't see any projections from that location.

Otherwise, for other events:
The only current reservations that I know of are:

1) For the soundsational parade (only on certain days) at Plaza Inn. I presume this is standing.
2) World of Color (Dining Packages at two different restaurants or the Desert Party) ... Dessert party offers seating, Dining is standing.
3) Fantasmic (3 different restaurants) .. these are usually seating, but on the ground.
4) Frozen show (1 restaurant), this gets you pretty much any seat in the theater you want.

Does anyone know the date when the castle will re-open fully? Maybe the fireworks will be added daily when the walls are down, and the show can be viewed with the projections on the castle from main street.

Does anyone know the date when the castle will re-open fully? Maybe the fireworks will be added daily when the walls are down, and the show can be viewed with the projections on the castle from main street.

That would be awesome! I hope that happens.

I noticed that too. My kiddos are excited, since we will be there Monday through Wednesday, and previously it looked like we wouldn't see any fireworks. This is the first time some of them have been old enough that part of us are going to stay that late, haha.

Thanks Steven! We thought we were only going to get Fireworks our first night there and now it’s every night. That’s such a nice added bonus because I was getting bummed the canal boats and Casey jr train were going to be down, and the castle of course.

Oh, this is wonderful news! I was originally disappointed that we wouldn't get to see the castle or fireworks during our stay. Now, that's all changed. Thank you for the update!

I wonder what the projection show looks like with the castle under renovations.

Thanks Steven! We thought we were only going to get Fireworks our first night there and now it’s every night. That’s such a nice added bonus because I was getting bummed the canal boats and Casey jr train were going to be down, and the castle of course.
Storybook and Casey Jr are going to be down that is a bummer. We caught the fireworks from one of the Storybook boats last trip, it was an amazing experience. A must for a DL bucket list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter