Mickeys Backyard BBQ, how far out?

mtdewhead

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happ
I just checked the ps chart for Mickey's bbq and it says how many days out ps can be made but for the bbq it says "when available". What does that mean? I called and she tried to put it in but it wouldnt take and she said to maybe call back at 90 days out. Should I try sooner?

The BBQ is seasonal which may be why it says "when avalaible" I was only able to find dates for 2003 so it is possible that the 2004 dates are just not avalaible yet. It ran in 2003 from March 4 until Nov 25 on Tuesdays and Thursdays only (and then Dec 2, 9, 16 and 23).

I would hang in there until January and try again (unless you see the dates posted sooner)...

where was it that you saw the dates? i've read about this and have always wanted to try it out. We always seem to be in the world in January:hyper:

I saw the dates by going on the main "Dis Discussion Forums" page, then up at the very top there is a row of navy blue boxes, one says "dining". Click on it.

Here's the deal with the Backyard BBQ. The dates for 2004 probably won't be put in until close to the beginning of March. Once they are in, you can book them for the entire season. They will also add on dates (as seen above) from time to time. That's why I state you can book it up to 180 days in advance..."when available". :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!