Mickey waiting for kids upon vacation arrival

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
has anyone ever done this. My neighbor said she had a stuffed Mickey waiting on the bed of her neices hotel room for her when she arrived. I was thinking of doing this, does anyone know how to do it, or how much this would cost? Or if it is even possible if you are staying offsite.....I think it would be a great way to start off the trip....maybe wearing a GOH badge.. what do you think????

Caribbean Beach 91
Off site 92
Off site Caribe Royale 97
All Sports 00
DXL 5/01

I would contact the hotel where you are staying and talk to them. I am sure they can handle these types of arrangements!

Sending a little pixie dust your way to brighten up your day!

You could try Jane at Gifts of a Lifetime. www.giftsofalifetime.com She will shop for you and deliver the gifts (for a fee) to the hotel. Hotel Delivery is $20. I placed a gift order for my kids to include GOH badges, autograph books, Mickey ears ect.

2/00-Offsite
2/01-Offsite (HIFS)
3/02-7 Day Disney Cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest