Mickey tux accessories??

fun2bmomof3

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me which tux places has mickey print vest, cumberbun, or tie ? My dh hates to dress up and 10 years ago when he was a manager of taco bell and had to wear button down shirts and ties the only ties he would wear were mickey mouse ones. He swore he would never wear a "monkey suit" at one time, but to please me he has agreed to wear a tux for our vow renewal. I wanted to surprise him by finding a company with mickey accessories.
Also can anyone advise on the best way to go about renting a tux. Do it at home for an expanded time period or find a company in Orlando?

Thanks for any advice,

crissy

I know that Carolyn Allens has Mickey vests and ties. They are really cute! They only rent them though. They are in Orlando, and will bring the tux and everything to your hotel room. Check them out! Click on the for him tab, and then scroll down to Mickey Mouse! www.carolynallens.com

What size vest is he? I bought a mickey mouse vest that I was going to get ready to list on ebay. It is a size xlarge vest and rust color with mickey all over it. It was a little to small for husband so I have to sell it :(

If you want just let me know :)

Is it a typical xl size or is running small? Dh is usually a large size.
I'll go to a website that sells vest and read the sizing to see if an xl is what he would need.
Where did you buy it from?

crissy

Also check with men's warehouse I for some reason think they have mickey stuff too.

Crissy,

I have been looking for the same things for my fiance, but he is both tall and large so its been difficult. Carolyn Allens is the only place that I have found them besides ebay. Carolyns doenst have any to fit my fiance though. I am going to buy one on ebay and see if I can alter it for him. It is backless so its shouldnt be that hard.

Thetuxxman (could be thetuxxmann or thetuxmann) on ebay has them for sale along with the Mickey bowties.

HTH

I found Mickey cumberbund and tie sets online at David's Formal wear. They're red with mickeys wearing a top hat on them. They're expensive there.

An idea I think I'm going to look into is to try finding Disney fabric I like and a pattern for a vest or cumberbund ( which ever dh likes better) and sew them myself.

crissy

Crissy,

That is my exact back up plan too. I have seen the red cumberbund and tie sets, but my sweetie with his belly cant wear a cumberbund! LOL. Neither one of us like it on him, and we dont want the red either so I have been hunting for the black and white one. I can sew though, so I am going on a hunt for Mickey fabric that we like that will work for us. Good Luck to everyone on this quest!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter