Mickey Shaped Pretzels

mamateacher

Mouseketeer
I know this is a strange question, but does anyone know where to find a Mickey shaped pretzel? I recently saw a picture of one, and wondered where they can be bought.

Thanks in advance!
M

Or in the resorts, snack area in store. I bring them home every visit..
Oops misread the post...
not the soft mickeys at resorts

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, my daughter made us buy her at least one a day last week. I do have to say that the hot, soft Mickey pretzel does hit the spot on a hot day when energy is running low.

Here's the whole list - by putting Mickey Pretzel in the search box on the 'all dining' page on Disney's site. Their search engine is actually pretty good as far as dining goes.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/#/search=mickey pretzel/sort=relevance/

Those are 'permanent places' in addition to being sold on some of the mobile carts that pop-up around the parks.

ETA - maybe I spoke too soon, the list isn't perfect when I look at the menus for some places - but it is maybe 80% correct

Last edited:

I know this is a strange question, but does anyone know where to find a Mickey shaped pretzel? I recently saw a picture of one, and wondered where they can be bought.

Thanks in advance!
M
Not a strange question.

But as another person suggested, these are not difficult to locate.

There are two spots I seem to gravitate towards:

1.) Magic Kingdom - one of the carts on hub in front of Castle will have pretzels. You may also find popcorn and/or Mickey Ice Cream Bars too.

2.) Hollywood Studios - a cart in front of the 'Chinese Theater' that is home to Movie Ride.

The turkey leg place in the American pavilion sells them. Fife & Drum, I think it's called.

FYI: You can type a menu item as a search on the disneyworld.com web site. Typing "Mickey pretzel" resulted in 15 results. "Turkey leg" -- 22. The results include only permanent spots, not carts or "pop-up" stands.

We always get one at a stand between Test Track and Mission Space. December is so far away!

They are everywhere! Me & my grandson shared on almost everyday of our trip. Great afternoon snack & delicious

dammit, now i am craving one of those pretzels! They are simply amazing!

My daughters and I had a resort hopping day. We found some on the Boardwalk Joe's Marvelous Margaritas...yummy!

AUUUUUUUGH one of those snacks I somehow never managed to make room for! And soft pretzels are SUCH a weakness of mine...

I was on a quest for these this May having found them not so easy to locate last year (maybe because it was off season). Places I found them:

Magic Kingdom:
Churro Cart in Frontier Land across from the Country Bear Jamboree
Cart in Liberty Square across from the Riverboat

Epcot:
Cart in front of American Adventure in the World Showcase

I love that some of you eat a Mickey pretzel every day! That is totally my plan. I was even considering saving one for breakfast some morning.

I also found them sort of hard to locate on our trip. Only because I never thought to look until DS wanted one. I wish I had known about the search option!

We found them across from TSMM at HS and at AK at the stand in Dinoland called Dino Bites and I can't remember where at MK we got one.
Am I the only one that thinks the cheese is terrible?

I was even considering saving one for breakfast some morning.

The first day I found them was at Magic Kingdom at the Churro Cart. I waited in line for 10 minutes only to have them sell the last one to the person in front of me. I went to Epcot the next day alone for a couple of hours in the morning and headed strait for American Adventure. I bought 2. Ate one right there and saved the second for breakfast the next day.

Am I the only one that thinks the cheese is terrible?

I love the cheese!

I went to Epcot the next day alone for a couple of hours in the morning and headed strait for American Adventure.

I hope you used the International Gateway entrance. If not, you took a ton of extra steps. They have Mickey pretzels right near The Land pavilion. The location is called The Land Cart.

I hope you used the International Gateway entrance. If not, you took a ton of extra steps. They have Mickey pretzels right near The Land pavilion. The location is called The Land Cart.

Unfortunately I did not. I was staying off site at Silver Lake and had a rental. Parked in the main lot. I stopped at the Kiosks first to make some FP, then headed to Test Track for a DAS FP return time (this was my main objective). From this thread I found out I could have found a Mickey Pretzel between TT and MS as well? But I did take the boat over to save a few steps and picked up a Kaligori Shaved Ice in Japan. I have simple tastes. When I went back and picked up the rest of the family we skipped the World Showcase entirely except for FEA and the Mexican Boat Ride. Still walked 7 miles that day, but heck I needed the exercise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter