Mickey School Help!

newdisneymum

Mouseketeer
Hi! I am a Pre-K teacher and my classroom theme this year is Mickey. I was wondering if anyone had or knew where i could get clip art or something with Mickey on a bus (for bus riders), Mickey in a car (for car riders) and Mickey sitting with Minnie (for after school care).

Thanks so much!
Mandy

I know there is one out there of him on a bus...not sure where but the other two you can find for free at:

www.disneyclips.com

other good sites for free clipart are:

www.disney-clipart.com
www.disney-stationary.com
www.google.com click on the "image" tab and try different search words like just "mickey mouse bus" or "mickey bus" or "mickey school bus", "mickey disney bus" etc. Also try clicking on the clipart tab...

free disney printables that maybe you could use in the classroom:
www.themouseforless.com

Hope this helps!

I know the other two are in the clipart sites that I gave you but I searched for Mickey on a bus and couldn't find one so I made this for you...hope it is what you are wanting..I put Mickey as the driver and Minnie as a rider. Hopefully everyone has on their seatbelts...Mickey is a crazy driver:

MickeyDrivingSchoolBus.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter