• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Pool Slide???

famfab5

Mouseketeer
Hi,

My children are excited about the Mickey Pool but when I was looking at the slide in pictures that were posted on the "cruise pic of the day" thread, I noticed the end of the slide seems to stop at some stairs instead of emptying into the pool. Is this correct or am I looking at the pictures wrong?? :confused3

Thanks,

E. :sunny:

As I recall, it doesn't empty directly into the pool, but into some shallow water adjoining the pool. That way, sliders don't crash into people in the pool.

The slide ends in a gradual ramp into really shallow water. Most of the kids would just stand up at the end of the ramp and hop into the pool, or out to a waiting parent. There's also often a guard stationed right there to make sure that kids in the pool don't play on the ramp part, and to help if a child needs assistance standing up.

Enna said:
Most of the kids would just stand up at the end of the ramp and hop into the pool, or out to a waiting parent. QUOTE]

No, most kids hop out and run to get in line again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter