Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron

phins_jazy

Christmas at the Fort
Am I crazy? I've got a mickey mouse waffle iron and I want to take it with us on vacation. :laughing: We're staying offsite in a condo so we'll have a kitchen. My question is about it getting there. Do I pack it in my checked luggage and hope for the best or do I put it in my carryon? Is security going to laugh at me? lol What would you do?

I don't think security will object (though they might chuckle). Definitely pack it in checked luggage. If you have the original box, use that to protect it. If not, try padding it in between clothing.

I know hotels do not allow such devices to be used, but since you're staying in a condo, I would assume that it would be fine.

If you're going to WDW, you must have Disney waffles!

You're not crazy! I don't know the best way to do it, though. I would think checked luggage would be best, unless you have time to mail it ahead to wherever you are staying. We have a Mickey Mouse waffle iron too, I love it!

I think that sounds fun! We have Mickey and Cinderella waffles at 100, 90, 80 etc days leading up to our trips (other times too, but that is one of our countdown traditions.)

Nope, I don't have the box. We've had the waffler for a few years. I don't think they make it anymore. I still haven't decided what I'll do. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter