• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Mouse Ears

bouncy54

I Believe In Fairy Magic
Do they still embroider your name on the hats...and does anyone know how much a child's hat costs?

;) How long has it been since you've been to DLR?? And, yes, they still do. And with the prices, they vary. The cheapest is, oh, $6.50 for traditional black ears.

Thanks.

August of 2001 was the last time I visited DLR. Seems like a lifetime.

My DS6 got some of the silver mouse ears with blinky lights and they were about $14 or so. I know other places stitch names but for sure the Mad Hatter store will do it.

We just returned and the price for ears at the Mad Hatter was 8.50 for a youth size, in black, pink, or navy blue. Slightly larger ears/hats in adult/teen sizes were 12.99. You could also get childs size princess ears with a tiara and a pink veil for that price.
They embroider only in white. (included in price) Make sure you ask for double stitching please so your name will stand out nicely. We found we needed it on the pink hat anyway.
:thumbsup2 Such a great souvenir!

Sorry to post on your thread....

I read on another post that someone got Birthday Ears; does anyone know what these are and if they are currently available? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter