Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Playset at Walmart.com

I'mAlittleBitGoofy

Official DISney addict!
:thumbsup2 Just wanted to let you all know for those of you interested I don't know how long they will last. Walmart.com, just a heads up.

Thank you so much for posting! That's all my son was asking for and now I got it!! Thanks again!

mom2boys77 said:
Thank you so much for posting! That's all my son was asking for and now I got it!! Thanks again!
You're so welcome! Kbtoys and etoys has some figures in stock, but they are going fast! Glad I could help! :goodvibes

I just checked kbtoys and etoys and both are saying out of stock. I did buy one at Walmart.com though. And I wasn't even planning on getting one...but I know my boys will love it.

Thanks for posting this info! I've been watching for this one, and now have it ordered for DS3. :thumbsup2

I also saw it on disneyshopping.com today. I was surprised because it wasn't listed a few weeks ago.

I think my 2 year old would LOVE this... he's obsessed with that show.

I hope the little figures become available soon. I am bidding (too much) for a set of them on eBay right now.

I had been on a search for the figures for my 2 yr old dd for weeks... this is the info I have found out. It seems like the only places that have the figures are Walmart SUpercenters. I don't have any near me, but a friend in MO was able to get them for me and send them.

Once in a while, Daisy and Donald will be in stock at sears com... but you have to call an 800 number to order them. So check that site, too.

ALso, remember that the counting car has a Mickey figure... so if you want an extra figure, you can pick up the car. that is usually available on walmart com.

good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter