Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Bedroom

camack7827

Disney-holic for 14 years
My wife and I are getting our 2 year old son's "big boy" room ready to free up the nursury for our new addition due in 2 months. We've decided to theme it as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse which was coming out great at first. The problem is, we've found very little out there for us for things such as lighting, bedding etc. We ordered some bedding from a woman in Australia via Ebay, but that's about all we were able to find.

For lighting, we bought a plain white Hunter cieling fan and decided to paint it. I bought quarts of "Disney" paint from Home Depot, one "Mouse Ears", one "Mickey's Pants", and one yellow (don't remember the color exactly) and painted the cieling fan to get the following:

http://picasaweb.google.com/camack/MickeyFan/photo#5096900832645971794

http://picasaweb.google.com/camack/MickeyFan/photo#5096900832645971810

It was pretty easy to do, and we're very happy with the results. I just wanted to share the story. If you can't find what you need, see if you can make it yourself!

Chris

On disneyshopping.com they have different hand/pants/ears drawer pulls that would be great to transform a dresser :)

At Hobby Lobby they sell FAN Pull accessory kits to make your own and you could also take one of the knobs and make it a fan pull to match your fan :)

The WalMart bedding is for a toddler bed. I just returned from buying the set. It is very cute. You can see it on their website and is under $40. I can't tell from your picture if you have a toddler bed or a twin bed, though. I haven't had any luck finding Mickey Mouse Clubhouse anything in a twin size. Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter