"Mickey Mania" Disney Trivia Game!

Yup, that's right! :thumbsup2 Your turn!

Ok! I'm ashamed to say we've never really toured World Showcase before - that's one of the biggies on the list for next time, though!

Here's the next question:

Category: Parks
Level: 3
What character has a special reference in the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride at Magic Kingdom?

Would it be Mr Toad? I think he is seen handing over the deed from his former Mr Toads Wild Ride? I don't have a trivia question, someone else can post one if I waqs correct. :goodvibes

Since it has been a few days, I'll post another question (if nobody minds).

Level: 2/3

Disneyland and WDW have different versions of the Finding Nemo attraction. In the WDW version, you ride a "clam-mobile". What do you ride in the Disneyland version of this attraction?

Since it has been a few days, I'll post another question (if nobody minds).

Level: 2/3

Disneyland and WDW have different versions of the Finding Nemo attraction. In the WDW version, you ride a "clam-mobile". What do you ride in the Disneyland version of this attraction?

A submarine! :)

Piggy-backing off of that question:
Level: 2 1/2
At Disneyland, the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage replaced the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride. What replaced this ride at WDW?

Is it Stitch's Great Escape?:)

If I'm right, here's my question

Category: Movie
Level: 2

Who is the only dwarf, that didn't receive a kiss from Snow White at the end of the movie?

Is it Stitch's Great Escape?:)

If I'm right, here's my question

Category: Movie

Who is the only dwarf, that didn't receive a kiss from Snow White at the end of the movie?

Actually it was Pooh's Playful Spot, which is the playground across from the Pooh ride, but that's OK. :)

Is the answer to your question Grumpy?

Level: 1

Animal Kingdom and California Adventure share the same ride, with different names, what are they?

If nobody minds, I'll post the next question.

Category: Movies
Level: 3/4

What is Thomas O'Malley's (from The Aristocats) full name? (Hint: He tells you his full name in a song.)

If nobody minds, I'll post the next question.

Category: Movies
Level: 3/4

What is Thomas O'Malley's (from The Aristocats) full name? (Hint: He tells you his full name in a song.)

Hmmm . . . I don't quite remember the whole name - is it something like Abraham De Lacey something Casey O' Malley? Or something like that. ;)

I'll go ahead and post another question, if no one minds. :)

What attraction was replaced by the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh in the Magic Kingdom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter