Mickey Heads

Figgy77

Earning My Ears
I just picked up our Lime Green Mickey Heads from Home Depot. Any ideas on how to attach them to garments? DH suggested double sided tape, but I bet that won't work. I picked up some small golden safety pins with the hopes of finding some kind of glue that will help them stick. Any ideas?
Can't wait to meet a least some of our large gang, on the cruise!!
Diane

Sorry everyone, I should have posted this on the 11/8 cruise forum, but would love any ideas from any warm body!!
Diane

I plan to laminate mine and glue a pin to the back, this way i'll be able to wear it for the first few days.

Cindy

I got a blank "craft button" from JoAnne Fabrics, cut a piece of paper as the background, trimmed the Mickey head and put it in the clear part of the button with the paper behind it. The button already had a pin attached to the back. It was about $1.99. You can probably get it in any craft store.

Hope this helps.

I scanned the Mickey Head into my computer then printed them off to fit 3.5" round buttons. The buttons I purchased at A.C. Moore for $1.79

I have attached a photo of the button below.

mickey%20name%20tag.jpg

Originally posted by Verandah Man
I scanned the Mickey Head into my computer then printed them off to fit 3.5" round buttons. The buttons I purchased at A.C. Moore for $1.79

I have attached a photo of the button below.

mickey%20name%20tag.jpg

And did you make one for Mickey and Capt. Tom that said "I'm cruising with Capt. Underpants/Veranda Man" LOL

Originally posted by figment52
And did you make one for Mickey and Capt. Tom that said "I'm cruising with Capt. Underpants/Veranda Man" LOL

I'm ROFLMBO!!!

Originally posted by jgalecpa
Seriously Andy. I'd be willing to Pay $5/each

Jim

If anyone is interested in these pins, send me a PM or e-mail. I don't make them for a profit, just to help fellow DIS'ers, I make them for what it cost me, and to cover postage, no more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter