Mickey Halloween Glow Medallion AWESOME, Disney Please make a SW one

MasonsG

Mouseketeer
We were just at the Friday Halloween Party and only saw the Mickey Halloween Glowing Medallion a couple of times but we were not spending a lot of time in stores, we did go in a few looking but never saw it. Ran into it as we were leaving park at almost midnight at a cart there near the hub and Main St. This was our favorite purchase. We have also had the Star Wars headband ears for a couple years but its for Mom- no way is our 7 yr old guy going to wear a headband. Disney- PLEASE consider making a medallion for Star Wars for the guys- the Halloween one is going to be worn everywhere- trick or treating at school carnival, Sea World, Halloween night. Star Wars is year round, hoping when you open your new land this will be something special you could have available- you already have it as a headband- Please!! BTW- partygoers, if you see something you like, you might want to snap it up even if its early. We saw the poison apple mug at a cart near where we ate at Hungry Bear, but had Just finished a big meal, so thought we would wait- it came with pineapple and one other choice. Wish we had gone ahead and grabbed it, we never ran across it again that entire night. Its adorable. Fantastic party!!

They had a Star Wars one before. I bought one for my niece a few years ago and they had to replace the batteries a couple of time because she always used it.

Can you post a picture of it? Curious what it looks like as to whether e should hunt some down when we are there :).

Hope this works....
It's BB-8 with the clear, glowing portion as the body

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170924-182643.png
    Screenshot_20170924-182643.png
    244.1 KB · Views: 73

I had never seen the BB8 one but the guy working the cart on party night had not seen one in quite some time, he did mention there used to be one. If you have ever seen the Star Wars style headband ears, its stunning. I don't have a picture of the Mickey medallion and I know if I took one with my SLR it would not begin to do it justice- it flickers thru 3 designs, is nice and bright, and as big as one of the headband ears. It was about $16, the cart had quite a few lit or glow type items, so we were really lucky we were watching for it. The line for the Oogie popcorn bucket over by Haunted Mansion was absolutely mindboggling- but I loved this much more and our 7 year old is so excited. So I will keep my fingers crossed that as they gear up with Star Wars Land- they might make a Star Wars medallion- I am going to order one of those BB8s for now so thank you wingednike!

MasonG, have you sent your request to Disney? (Use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the DLR webpage.) If no one from the right department at Disney sees your request here, it will go unnoticed. Write to them to let them know how much you like the medallion!

Thank You LuckyRabbit :0) I had no idea I could do something like that. I had asked the cart CM if he had any opportunity as an employee to submit ideas and he had mentioned the BB8 but he hadn't seen one in a while. I had also hoped there might be a chance when they send me the post visit survey but again- that might not reach the right person. So super appreciate your help, will do that today and fingers crossed they like the idea too !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter