Mickey Graduation Ears (2013)

Disneyfreak095

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I've been searching for the Mickey graduation cap with 2013 embroidered on the back! i thought Disney used to sell them but I couldn't find them on Disneystore.com! I saw that other random sites sell them, but I don't know if they're a rip off because they're all priced over $30.00. Anyone know when they'll be available on the disneystore website, or if they'll even be available?? Thanks!!

Keep checking disneyshopping.com under Disney Parks section and see. I bought my daughters there a couple of years ago.

Your best bet may be to call WDW mail order (407-363-6200

Just a note, we took my daughter to Disney World the night she graduated and they were sold out of the hats everywhere, so I would try to get one as soon as you can.

Hey everyone! I've been searching for the Mickey graduation cap with 2013 embroidered on the back! i thought Disney used to sell them but I couldn't find them on Disneystore.com! I saw that other random sites sell them, but I don't know if they're a rip off because they're all priced over $30.00. Anyone know when they'll be available on the disneystore website, or if they'll even be available?? Thanks!!

I picked up my son's at DTD in February. I paid $20.00. At that point they were not in the parks yet.

I have not seen them in Disneystore.com.

Good to know I also need a pair for my sons graduation trip this summer.:cool1:

DId you see this http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Exclusive-Graduation-Mickey-Mouse/dp/B00BO0BYH8

Do they look like the ones they sell ay Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter