Mickey Ears from Disney website

Tantor

<font color=999999>Ventured over to the dark side<
about a month ago someone posted the link to the disney website where you could make your own mickey ears and have them *stitched* on. I would love for someone to post it again so I could print one off for my Disney scrapbook.
Can anyone help??

I have the address saved on my home computer so if no one has answered before I go home this evening, I can get it to you then.

well, I have it but it's saved as an email that has a link within the message to get to it but I can't seem to get just a web address to the site. I can email it to you if you'd like? Just give me your email address. Or you can email me, either way. My address is bastian107@juno.com (evening) or kellyo@exch.hamiltontn.gov (day)

Thanks for the site address. I had forgotten all about this. I will have to print out a couple for our scrapbook.

I bookmarked the page so I can't lose it!!

I know this is a really old thread, but did the site get discontinued? (the one in robin's link) maggie

It won't work for me:(

All I get is a mustard yellow screen that says "Hope you enjoyed your Disneymatic"

It won't work if you have pop-up blocker. It works if you disable it temporarily.

I just got it to work too, on my second try - I had to disable my pop-up blocker before I clicked on the link...hope that helps!

Thanks for the wonderful site.

I was able to get it to work, however my printer is on the
fritz.

I can print it from work, but that will be on Monday.
If you can tell me how big it is that would be great.

Thanks again,

It prints out 3 pages - the first two are full size, page 1 is the front of the hat and page 2 is the back of the hat w/the name on it; page 3 is directions on how to put then pages together to wear.

I plan on scanning the first two in and then shrinking and printing that out for scrapbooking; I saw someone did that with the autograph book so I tried it and it turned out great!

so what is this? It's an actually hat, you can put together? I had problems with the site too. I had to hit refresh.
Actually I can still get the hat to work, but not the movie part. :(

I haven't printed it out - I just did "print to file" but I can tell you about the movie...

I was never able to get it to finish the process while I was using dialup service. It's only be since I got DSL that I was able to complete it. But even then it took numerous attempts to do it. Evidently their server gets too busy to handle the load. Maybe it would work for you if you try very early in the morning or really late at night when usage goes down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter