• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Crazy Straws at DL?

pink elephants

still looking for the magic feather
Can someone tell me if they have these at DL? My kids love the ones we brought back from WDW, but I only brought back only two straws and I have 3 children. Eeks! If they have them, are they available in the parks or only at the resort food courts?

We never did get any there the 3 days we were there.... don't know if it was just where we ate. We did 2 character meals and the Ble Bayou, though - so you'd think they'd have them there if anywhere. Bummer!

I saw Tinkerbell straws. They were pricey, I think around $6 maybe a little more. My DH got Stitch straws before he noticed what they cost! :earseek: The cost of straws for our 4 kids was more than the cost of lunch! These were at most counterservice type places, we got ours at Tastepilots in DCA. Now, I didn't see any Mickey ones.

Probably not the same thing. The ones at WDW are usually available at the resort food courts, come in 4 basic colors and cost about $1 each. Sometimes, you can also find them at a restaurant, such as Chef Mickey's, with a kid's drink.

Sorry, but what is this? I know, silly question! :confused3 Maybe I saw it before, but by the name (or my poor english) i don't know what is this!

Not a silly question at all! They're straws that are bent in the shape of a hidden Mickey (the three circles). They come in red, yellow, blue and green and are found at WDW in the food courts of most of the resort hotels (at least the ones I've been in). As I said above, they cost about $1 each. Sometimes, they'll also come with kids' drinks at certain restaurants (like Chef Mickey's).

I meant to get several when we were in WDW last year but only came home with two. I was hoping to get more at DL when we visit this coming winter, but given everyone's responses, it sounds like they're a WDW only souvenir. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter