mickey bride and groom ears

Jessbaby

Mouseketeer
We will be on the magic in October for our honeymoon. We are going to wear the ears in disney world. I was just wondering if people wear them on the cruise too?

I saw milk it for all it's worth! When are you going to get to wear them again?

We went on the DCL cruise for my parent's 50th anniversary. We picked up a set of bride and groom Mickey ears at WDW and snuck them on the board. The night we celebrated their anniversary in the dining room, we brought out the ears for them to wear.

Bride and Grooms often wear their "ears" onboard.....go for it. I have even seen brides in their wedding dresses on formal night!!!

We did DCL for our honeymoon, too! You will :love: :love: it! Make sure you tell your TA or DCL that you're celebrating your HM and they will make sure to recognize it! We opted out of the ears both at the parks and the ship, but only because, and yes, I will admit this, our heads are just to darn big for the hats. I know we missed out on a lot by not wearing them, but DH would have passed out by noon and there are not enough bobby pins in the world to keep that sucker on! :blush: WEAR THEM and CELEBRATE :dancer:

Jessbaby said:
We will be on the magic in October for our honeymoon. We are going to wear the ears in disney world. I was just wondering if people wear them on the cruise too?

We wore our ears in the parks and on our honeymoon cruise! The cast members were very sweet and there were a lot of well-wishers on board as well. We didn't regret it... I do recommend getting the bride headband instead of of beanie so you don't have to worry about bobby pins. The headband is easy to put on and take off.

Congratulations!
Stacy

I sure hope people wear them - I'm planning to! The hat is a little too small for DFi but he's determined to make it fit somehow. Actually I'm thinking of cutting it up the middle at the back and then glueing/stapling a piece of black elastic back there to keep it on - think that would work?

I've got the headband but I can't imagine being out in the daytime sun without some kind of protection, so I bought a white straw hat and I'll be cutting some slits in the sides so that the headband can be worn along with the hat during the day and then just the headband in the evenings.

I figure I am never going through this again in my life, and if I can't have fun and act like a kid a bit with Disney then were on earth can I?

Just don't plan on wearing them outside. the wind can blow those off and into the big blue wet thing (ocean) in a second.

We did! I had the white sequined ears with the headband and my husband had the black furry ears headband to which I added a little top hat. We got many, many comments on them.

And Congratulations!!!

We make sure that we congratulate each bride & groom that we see in the parks. We also have seen them get free dessert, etc. in restaurants...You never know what magic you may encounter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter