Mickey bars will be in grocery stores in February

Still searching in Pennsylvania for the ice cream bars.

I'm in the Philly suburbs - Weis and Target carry them. Weis was the first, a month or two ago. I just saw them at Target for the first time today actually, but they were on an endcap, so I'm not sure how long they've actually been at the store because I never walk by the ice cream section there.

Anyone see these in the Northeast yet?

Yes - in Massachusetts. I've bought them a couple of times at a Market Basket in West Bridgewater and once at a Roche Bros. in Bridgewater. I heard someone found them at a Target in Taunton as well, but I haven't seen them when I've been there.

Yes - in Massachusetts. I've bought them a couple of times at a Market Basket in West Bridgewater and once at a Roche Bros. in Bridgewater. I heard someone found them at a Target in Taunton as well, but I haven't seen them when I've been there.
I'm getting goose bumps. Road trip...:car:

I’ve been passing on buying these in fear of eating them all but didn’t see them last time I was at Walmart.

I wish I could ship those of you who haven't seen them yet some boxes. I live in Georgia in a suburb of Atlanta and my local Kroger consistently has them, on sale even. I've only seen them out of stock twice in the 4 months we've had them here. I'd share the love but alas, ice cream is a cruel mistress 🍦:worried:

Found them in Rhode Island this week in Stop and shop.
The stop and shop in Raynham also carries them now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!