Mickey and NFL Team Designs Anyone??

Gramto3

Hi-HO Hi-HO Its Off To See Mickey We Go
I am wondering if any of you creative Disers have any t-shirt designs or would be willing to make a design with Mickey and the following NFL teams: Cowboys, Eagles, Colts.

I would love to make these for myself, friend and grandkids for our upcoming trip.

Thanks.

I am wondering if any of you creative Disers have any t-shirt designs or would be willing to make a design with Mickey and the following NFL teams: Cowboys, Eagles, Colts.

I would love to make these for myself, friend and grandkids for our upcoming trip.

Thanks.

I seen sports designs on this board awhile back and after :surfweb: and :surfweb: I finally found them. The designer is Momof2OH and her webpage or it might be her photobucket is in the thread at the top of this page titled The Dis Design Gallery. I take no credit for these design, not that creative:rotfl: Hope these help. Lynn

PHILADELPHIAEAGLESSHIRT.jpg

FootballCOLTSSHIRT-1.jpg

COWBOYSSHIRT.jpg

These are great! Thanks so much for posting these. I found a Bears one in her photobucket! The Bears are going to be playing twice while we are in Disney for September!

I thought I'd take a crack at it for my Philadelphia Sports lovin" DH!
Next will be Flyers and Phillies!

Eaglestigger.jpg

Eaglestigger.jpg

Love it! Can you do a Chicago Bears one?

I'll need 2 shirts for Disney so maybe I can use one from each of you. :)

Eaglestigger.jpg

Natalie or neighbor I should say since I live in Philly. Love your Eagles design, my DH and DS are HUGE Eagles, Flyers and Phillies fans. Can't wait to see your next designs. Take care of you! Lynn :flower3:

These are great! Thanks so much for posting these. I found a Bears one in her photobucket! The Bears are going to be playing twice while we are in Disney for September!

Your very welcome! Can't take the credit for the designs but I'll take it for finding them. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Lynn

Glad to see another Bears fan on here. Sorry to hear your a Sox fan though! :lmao: :lmao: I'm a Cubs fan... it would be cool if we both ended up in the World Series together.. they would have to shut the city down!!

Love it! Can you do a Chicago Bears one?

I'll need 2 shirts for Disney so maybe I can use one from each of you. :)

I got yelled at for doing this....................... Lord help me if some asks for the Cowboys! I might end up divorced!!!:rotfl:

Bearstigger.jpg

Glad to see another Bears fan on here. Sorry to hear your a Sox fan though! :lmao: :lmao: I'm a Cubs fan... it would be cool if we both ended up in the World Series together.. they would have to shut the city down!!

I'm just glad we returned the favor of sweeping you guys. If that didn't happen, I would have never heard the end of it from my Cub fan friends! I bet a Cub fan $10 a game at U.S. Cellular. So, I was $30 happier. Lucky I didn't bet any of the Wrigley games. I don't want them to end up playing each other in the World Series b/c if the Cubs beat us, Cubs fans would have 1 up on us forever. Same thing if the Sox won........

I got yelled at for doing this....................... Lord help me if some asks for the Cowboys! I might end up divorced!!!:rotfl:

Bearstigger.jpg

:rotfl2:

Love it! Thanks!

Now I just need to figure out how to do an iron transfer. I'm a newbie. :sad2:

I don't want them to end up playing each other in the World Series b/c if the Cubs beat us, Cubs fans would have 1 up on us forever. Same thing if the Sox won.......

Yea, but at least we would both have bragging rights as far as Chicago have the best teams!! :thumbsup2

I can't wait.. me and my hubby are going to Mil. for 2 games at the end of the month and then the day following that, we are going to Soldier Field for the Family Night. I am thinking of using that Tigger Bears design to make tshirts for the kids.

Any chance you could do the Tigger one in NY Giants? My DH would love it! Thanks.

How about doing a cowboys and a 49'ers one secretly!!!:rolleyes1 Anyway Mickey instead of Tigger?

I won't tell anyone!!

Hope you are feeling better, it is great to see back on the boards! But take it easy as long as you can and don't over do it!!!!:flower3:

Bearstigger.jpg

Natalie, I hope you don't get yelled at for this one:rotfl2: Could you do the Patriots??? DH and BFF are rabid fans!!! I love your mickey heads!!! Pretty Please...with a cherry on top!

I am a huge fan of Mickey and the Buffalo Bills :cheer2: and I would love :love: to make a t-shirt with the both of them on it. I am actually leaving to go watch the Bills at training camp in two weeks :cool1: and would like to show off my t-shirt there. Can someone PLEASE help me? :confused3 Thanks so much :)

I am a huge fan of Mickey and the Buffalo Bills :cheer2: and I would love :love: to make a t-shirt with the both of them on it. I am actually leaving to go watch the Bills at training camp in two weeks :cool1: and would like to show off my t-shirt there. Can someone PLEASE help me? :confused3 Thanks so much :)

Momof2OH's has all her Mickey football ones in her photobucket. Here's the link:

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/momof2oh/?start=all&special_track=album_paginate_top_view_all

That is where I found my Bears one. Good luck!

Natalie, I hope you don't get yelled at for this one:rotfl2: Could you do the Patriots??? DH and BFF are rabid fans!!! I love your mickey heads!!! Pretty Please...with a cherry on top!

I already checked her photo bucket before I posted my request. She did not have one for the Buffalo Bills. That's why I asked. Can someone PLEASE help me I leave for tranning camp in two weeks? :confused3

Eaglestigger.jpg

I don't know if this is even possible, but I figured I'd ask. I really like the mickey head with tigger, but is it possible to get it as the Steelers and with a football goofy instead of tigger?

I'd love to get my DH a shirt with this if it were possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter