~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle,

I LOVE your work!

Can you do a couple for my daughter and myself for our upcoming April trip?

Airen with Princesses
Terri with Mickey & Gang or just Mickey & Pluto is fine also

Also, PM your website. I would love to see your other stuff.

Thank you in advance!

Terri

Hi Michelle~you do awesome work!!!! Could I make a request? DS' GF is turning 21 and loves Ariel. Could you do her name with Little Mermaid?
Her name is: Samantha

Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Thanks so much for designing the ones for my kids. Dominic LOVED the Star Wars one. I wanted to see if you had a chance to do two more name.
Dan - Incredibles
Desiree - Mickey and the gang

Also, I saw somewhere on this board a design of Mr. & Mrs. Incredible with a title above image that read
"Celebrating 20 Incredible Years". Is that something you could do or do you know who designed it and I can contact them?

:thanks:

Could you do the following in with Princess filled letters please?
"Dani"
"Rosie"
"Jeanie"
How do you spell something pronounced like Jan us? I'd like that name too :) Thank you :)

Could you also do these names in "Cars" filled letters please?
"Will"
"Richard"

There are two more boys, but I can't remember their names! LOL Also... Do you make journal covers? Because I'm going for the 4th of July and I'd really like a 4th of July themed cover with "Dani's WDW Trip 2008" on it. Or something like that ;)

Thank you!

Also... Did you hear what happened to Amy? (M_I_C_K_E_Y)

LAUREN3.jpg

Thank You Michelle my DD will love it. I would like to request more if you have the time. We will be going to Disney in the summer and we would like to have t-shirts for everyone sorry if the list is long.
Anthony with cars
Evan with cars
Grandma with disney gang
Grammy with disney gang
Christopher with goofy
Samantha with mater
Jimmy with stitch
Thank you Michelle your designs are Great.
Robin

hi Michelle!!
Amazing work how do you do it all!! I was wondering if I could put in a request? I'm new to disney , this will be our first trip. Do you think you could make on that says

-The Gibson kids First Disney trip 2008 , the one with the characters in front of the castle
if that wont fit The Gibson kids Disney World 2008 is fine also

Stitch letters with the name CAMERON

Mickey and friends letters with the name WILLOW

Thank you so very much!!

Michelle-I love your work. Your work sticks out from everyone's. We are going on a family trip to the world in July. I was wondering if you had time to make the following?
Olivia - aurora or tinkerbelle
Mackenzie-Hannah montanna - Marie
Lou Ann- Pooh
David-Mickey
Tana-eeyore
Austin- chip and dale or stitch
Autumn-stitch-hannah montana
Thanks a bunch -you're # 1 in the world!

Teach 2 vis dis

Michelle; I love your thread! I was hoping you could make us a few mousekeeping designs for Wilderness Lodge? Thanks!

Can you make some for me.
I have searched hundreds of threads to preventy duplication so no one has to work hard but my childrens names are unique i guess.
I would need only 2.

Loren (girl)
Rico (boy)

Thanks so much and appreciate your time. ;)

Hi! I sent you some requests a few days ago via Private Message. I just figured out today that some people haven't been getting my PM's so I thought I better just post my requests just in case you are one that didn't get my messages. Thanks so much!
I would love to have:

Post #1 Nighmare B4 Christmas design with the name Savanah

Post #2 Dalmations design w/ the names Jenica and Savanah

Post #3 Aristocats design w/ the names Mom and Savanah

Post # 80 (pg 6) Alice design with the name Savanah

Post #188 (pg 13) Aristocats design with the name Savanah

THANK-YOU!!!!

Michelle you do wonderful work! We're headed to the Disney Magic on March 8th. I'm wondering if you could create one with the name Madeleine using the golden princesses that are in the previous post? I know my daughter would be on :cloud9:!

Thanks!

I'll try to get as many done tonight as I can. If you're leaving relatively soon, please let me know so that I can work on yours first.

Wow, you are great... I love the Star wars designs... my son would flip, can you make one with his name please:
Ryan
and a High school musical one for my daughter:
Shannon

Thank you, you are talented.
If you want to know when I'm leaving, it's May 3rd.

I just noticed that you have 2 designs for Star Wars, one on this page and one on the very first few pages of this thread... could you do both? It's no rush for mine... I still have almost 3 months :sad2:

When you have the time could you please make me Marie out of the gold princesses. I'm also in no rush. Thank you in advance for your time. Have a Magical Day!!!!!

Could I get Ryleah in the Gold Princesses!

Thank you, and thankyou for all of your great work!

Hi Michelle. Thanks so much for the designs - they're beautiful. You had done one for Jordan in Cars by mistake - can i get it with the tink back ground like in post #331 instead please and thanks
Just curious how long it takes you to do a design? I know we all appreciate all the time you put in to creating them and giving them to us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter