Mexican?

DisneyCrazyMomma

Great! Now I have guilt!!!
Hi! Is there a mexican restaurant in Epcot that has a boat ride in it, and you can eat by the water, and it's like a village? Or is that in days past?

You are describing San Angel Inn, which is still at Epcot, inside the Mexico pavilion.

The San Angel Inn, inside the Mexican pavilion in World Showcase overlooks the boat ride, it isn't "in" it. It feels like you are in a dimly lit village at night, and it over looks the volcano.
It is very nice. We enjoyed our dinner there very much
Enjoy

Thank you! I remember that from when I went as a kid, and I want my son to experience that! :goodvibes

i have never eaten there but i would like to try it. isn't there another Mexican restaurant outside near the lake? If so, has anyone tried it?

La Hacienda de San Angel is the one outside the main pavilion, by the lagoon. When you are booking them remember which is which, since both have "San Angel" in their names.

San Angel Inn = INNside
La Hacienda - outside

La Hacienda de San Angel is the one outside the main pavilion, by the lagoon. When you are booking them remember which is which, since both have "San Angel" in their names.

San Angel Inn = INNside
La Hacienda - outside

This is GREAT! Thank you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter