Mexican cruises sold out?

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if the 7 night mexican cruises for next year have sold out? Are they being offered on points for DVC? Will this now be a yearly thing for Disney?
Thanks!
Debsx

The Mexican cruises are not completely sold out. Some of the categories for specific dates might be sold out. I believe there is very limited (if any) availability for the 14 day cruises at this point.

If you have some dates in mind you can check out the disneycruise line site and just get an idea of what is available or there are many travel agencies that are promoted on this site.

For now, the Mexican cruises are touted as a special attraction for Disney's 50th anniversary. There are some rumors that Disney is checking out the possible market of having one ship positioned out there (there are also rumors that a 3rd ship is already under construction) but at this time nothing is final.

I don't know much about the DVC point thing. Might depend on what the availability is? Maybe someone else can help you more with that.

Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter