• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Merrytime Cruise/Pirate Night

oam

Mouseketeer
We are sailing the 12/23 Magic cruise. I am hoping Pirate night is 12/24 that would be awesome. How do others feel about this? Maybe a petition to DCL is in order.

I am confused - I am also sailing on the Magic over Christmas, but I sail on the 24th, not the 23rd. All of the Navigators I've found for the Western Caribbean cruises show day 3 as Pirate night - so after Cozumel.

I am confused - I am also sailing on the Magic over Christmas, but I sail on the 24th, not the 23rd. All of the Navigators I've found for the Western Caribbean cruises show day 3 as Pirate night - so after Cozumel.

I'm assuming one of you is on the 2017 sailing and the other is on the 2018. The OP is just hoping that pirate night will be on the 24, she didn't say that it is, so what you see on the navigator's should be correct, unless they decide to change it for your sailing. We did the West. Car. last Jan and pirate night was the same day as Cozumel, our's wasn't a Merrytime cruise though and it was on the Fantasy.

I'm assuming one of you is on the 2017 sailing and the other is on the 2018. The OP is just hoping that pirate night will be on the 24, she didn't say that it is, so what you see on the navigator's should be correct, unless they decide to change it for your sailing.

And you can tell when it will be (unless they make last-minute changes which they usually don't as some people plan Palo or other things around it) is when your check-in window opens you can look at "OnBoard Fun" and it will indicate Pirate Night. If you're one of the "lucky" ones where it's listed twice, check for when it's not Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique but Pirate's League and that will tell you.

I'm assuming one of you is on the 2017 sailing and the other is on the 2018. The OP is just hoping that pirate night will be on the 24, she didn't say that it is, so what you see on the navigator's should be correct, unless they decide to change it for your sailing. We did the West. Car. last Jan and pirate night was the same day as Cozumel, our's wasn't a Merrytime cruise though and it was on the Fantasy.

That makes sense I am sailing in 2017. There is a sailing on the 23rd in 2018. Thanks - now I can go back to planning our vacation without being afraid of showing up a day late for sailing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter