Merrytime 5 night

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Hello

I am desperate for a merry time cruise 🚢 I love MK during Xmas season for the characters dressed up. Decorations. Shows etc

I have seen a 5 night one on the magic or 4 night on the dream

Do you get ALL the merrytime activities even if 4/5 night?

I loved Tiana restaurant on the wonder. Are the restaurants themed as nice on dream/magic please

Plus I love the musicals

On Disney dream 4 night how many do you see.

On Disney magic how many do you see. (Actual musicals not comedians etc)

Thank you

Last edited:
I have not been on a Merrytime. But I just got off a five night Halloween cruise and there were three musicals and then on the other two nights, one night they did a mass movie showing and the other night they had the group Junnk. They also had a matinee “family variety act.”

I've been on one 5 night merrytime cruise on the Magic (loved it!!)
There were 3 musicals, and 2 acts.
I don't think they cut anything out on the 5 nights. They had the tree lighting ceremony, Santa visting, cookie decorating, ect. And of course all the characters in their cute Christmas outfits 😭

Magic has the Rapunzel themed restaurant, which is so fun. The Dream doesn't have any show restaurants.

Thank you both.

One of the musicals I think is rapunzel? Can you remember what the other two are please.

Does anyone know of a merrytime trip report I can read please

Thank you both.

One of the musicals I think is rapunzel? Can you remember what the other two are please.

Does anyone know of a merrytime trip report I can read please

We are doing the 5 night again next month. on the Magic They have all the activities that they have on the 7 night. Very Merrytime is SO much fun...lots of activities from making ornaments to decorating gingerbread cookies. Tree lighting ceremony in the atrium with the characters and Christmas carols, Winter Wonderland Ball with Santa, Mrs Claus and snow in the atrium. The ship is beautifully decorated with a huge tree and gingerbread house. Characters are decked out in their holiday finest. Families getting their photos taken in ugly Christmas sweaters and/or Christmas pajamas. It's a big celebration!

Don't forget to order special holiday decorations that will be in your room when you arrive - and also a special Christmas blanket and pillow to take home.

The shows are Tangled, Twice Charmed, and Dreams. There's also the All Aboard show as well. Think the 5th night is an magician or some other kind of act.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter